Team Mayweather: 147 for Canelo or no fight

Mofo2

According to Steve Kim, Team Mayweather is saying that WBA/WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo†Alvarez will have to come down to 147 if he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. on September 14th. There won’t be a catchweight of 150 and Mayweather won’t move up in weight to fight Canelo at his weight of 154 lb

Coward :coffee

Fuck Alvarez, he wants Mayweather? then lay off the snacks and make the weight, Floyd is GOD when it comes to boxing right now, Alvarez is just a Baptist minister. Alvarez needs to come to GOD, God calls the shots and the ministers spreads the word.

Start smoking crack Alvarez you can do it :yesss

I'm sensing derision because Steve Kim broke the story :coffee I guess the main thing to out is Floyd running from Canelo, the shithouse won't even do a catch weight that benefits him ffs!

Alvarez has stated he won't drop below 154 pounds for any fights. As he shouldn't

if Floyd is going to fight Canelo at 170+ he may as well  just fight Andre Ward :nice

• WBF OG

Alvarez has some skill and decent timing but the main thing he has going for him against mayweather jr is the 20+pound weight advantage he'd carry into the ring. He doesn't use an effective jab and he doesn't work for a full 3 minutes in any given round. If either of the previous two components were present in his game then he'd be a serious threat. As it stands how I think he loses a boring decision

lol just tell the truth guys..it's canelo's skill that make this a dangerous fight.

it's the fighter...not the weight. come on just say it already.

canelo was still a 154 pounder when you watched him walk clumsily into jabs against gomez,  & afterwhich you guys proclaimed that floyd would defeat him easy. "easy work!" you guys said. 

shit even as little as 6 months or so ago after he defeated lopez....none of you were worried or concerned for floyd's wellbeing when mention of a canelo vs floyd clash came up. some of you guys even laughed at the notion!

now all of a sudden the weight is too much & this is not a fair fight cause canelo will just  be way too  big strong & muscular on fight night?

what changed???what happened since the lopez fight that completely changed you minds???

oh i know what it is!! canelo looked better than expected against trout, & you guys saw that he is a more skilled fighter than you originally thought & now you guys are scared that he just might whip your boys ass & now it's nothing but excuses about weight & all this ridiculous nuthugging nonsense. you guys see that floyd is ducking this fight right now & are trying to defend him & cover his ducking up.

1 fight & you guys completely flip flop about this fight, it's hilarious  :pms

who changed there tune?

now PBF is ducking too? your like little kids running with every fart in the wind. now Canelo looked great against trout ? :madlol  You think you stir shit up but it hardly ever the case :rofl

Let me see If I remember correctly only 2 guys I saw in print here pick canelo was mofo and me. and only person shit on Canelo was Mex as usual and then GRIM after the fight

so who changed there tune? you claiming to see all this skill in Canelo all of a sudden?

your try all this revisionist history and then claim somebody is scared :madlol :madlol

WTF are you on about ? How is PBF ducking the fight right now? whos defending and what is there to cover up? with all the stupid shit you have claimed in the last few days you should slow down junior

since you aint got enough balls to pinpoint and just try to use you guys as the whole forum let ME clarify were I stand

They weight isn't a problem for me nor is Canelo as the opponent , if you think that what he did against Trout should give PBF worries, then let me see your big gambling ass throw that big money on canelo

The Canelo fight must happen for PBF in this last 5 fights or I will be the first to yell ducker , just because it doesn't happen next don't slit your throat , its a business .

nothing that has happened in the Guerrero or the Trout fight changes MY VIEW on the fight, it has always been a tough physical fight for PBF , but the mistakes canelo made against Trout will have him come up short , that hasn't changed.

PBF isn't even in my all time top 10 personal favorites, but I enjoy all these guys that get moist between the legs about him, and run to discredit him , so I love to hassle you gullible KIDS 

At least let a statement from Golden Boy or TMT be made , not run with every twitter rumor released from team canelo like lil hoes ,

and Josh B or sweep or whatever you want to be called, you claimed PBF was on tv saying he scared of Pacquiao , asked you to show it ( since nobody else saw it) you declined, claimed PBF was ducking Cotto , but couldn't back it up either

when I state something as fact , I can provide it, your 19 yr old opinion made up off lurking on message boards is trash homie you need to change the flow  

• WBF OG

canelo could weigh 200 and mayweather still kicks his ass.

there is nothing in canelo's arsenal that is too much for floyd.

get over yourself, sweep.

I used the Ward comparison as shameless sarcasm to this PBF 147 or bust quote , from Steve Kim no less. fits the same 

glad you went and saw no revisionist history from the forum , on some old thread, just 2 members , who still feel the same so the only common denominator in revisionist posting about "you guys" flip flopping is between sweep and josh B

on during the costas interview he said "oh im worried for my health, it'a aout a out self preservation, i could end up like ali etc" he wasn"t stupid enough to come out & say the word scared, but he may as well have.

:crackup whew boy , I should take your course in reading between lines, fukin PHD major :ltup

• WBF OG

singing a different tune....lmao!

canelo is still canelo, an overrated piece of nothing.