Tallz vs Pimental "Felony hit and run"

GRIM

Tall Boy is a good student, his style of boxing was designed to fit his physical attributes. he is tall, long reach, and stays on the toes.

We call this style "Felony hit and run" basically we do not stop moving on the feet, we punch while moving on the feet, obviously with the constant foot work my boxers cannot sit down on the punches and crack really hard, but thats part of the plan, we are not trying to knock any body out, we are looking to score points and avoid being hit.

We keep moving wide in the ring "stay between the ropes and the opponent" the opponent is kept in the middle of the ring with in a 4' imaginary circle. this works well unless the opponent knows how to cut off the ring which most do not, but if and when we are in with a ring cutter we have a plan for that also basically we would flip the script and stay inside the 4' imaginary circle, this nulls his attempt to cut off the ring.

This video clearly demonstrates the opponent falling prey to our "Felony hit and run" technique. Tallz was able to move and hit and greatly minimized the amount of time he was hit.

Just good clean ammy boxing tactics  :ltup

• Upvote 1

ohhhh and due to our extreme physical conditioning in training we have no need to sit between rounds, we are usually on our toes in the corner waiting on the bell :yess

Tall Boy is a good student, his style of boxing was designed to fit his physical attributes. he is tall, long reach, and stays on the toes.

We call this style "Felony hit and run" basically we do not stop moving on the feet, we punch while moving on the feet, obviously with the constant foot work my boxers cannot sit down on the punches and crack really hard, but thats part of the plan, we are not trying to knock any body out, we are looking to score points and avoid being hit.

Just good clean ammy boxing tactics  :ltup

I am feeling this :tup

you might want to help Pimental out and give his coach the cliff notes on how to cut off the ring

I am feeling this :tup

you might want to help Pimental out and give his coach the cliff notes on how to cut off the ring

Heh! we actually depend on these un educated coaches to keep feeding us these types of boxers while we perfect our crafts. But in the case of Mr Pimental I don't think if he was capable of cutting off the ring he could have touched Tallz, You see most of these fighters need to turn off their foot work to throw the combos, while we throw them while on the move. The instant an opponent stops his following we target his gloves unless he has a low guard :yess