Khan confirms rise to welterweight

yeah thats how fan boys think, they see improvments that are very, very slim and think their much greater :)

I've said signs....I've not once tried to imply Khan has made Great steps forward, he clearly hasn't, however he has made improvement what else can I say but there is no logic to your hate :wave

I've said signs....I've not once tried to imply Khan has made Great steps forward, he clearly hasn't, however he has made improvement what else can I say but there is no logic to your hate :wave

you said he would of addressed his issues in 1 or 2 more fights in this very thread, now your saying he hasn't made great steps forward which is what i said all along  :coffee

you said he would of addressed his issues in 1 or 2 more fights in this very thread, now your saying he hasn't made great steps forward which is what i said all along :coffee

I've maintained Khan has improved under his regime change and will address his flaws over the next couple of fights...Rome most definitely wasn't built in a day and even though Amirs haters believe he should be able to build himself a new style within a short period of time, logic and reason tells us that a fighter has to work to improve his style over a period of time...I guess the hate goggles just run deep on some people :cheah

I've maintained Khan has improved under his regime change and will address his flaws over the next couple of fights...Rome most definitely wasn't built in a day and even though Amirs haters believe he should be able to build himself a new style within a short period of time, logic and reason tells us that a fighter has to work to improve his style over a period of time...I guess the hate goggles just run deep on some people :cheah

he's had over 5 yrs and still makes the same mistakes, its not hate, its evaluation of what he has done to adapt in that time frame and that is very little

blackrican23

I only post things that I or other sources can substantiate, So you should like that :coffee

what a crock of shit when you use Steve Kim as your main source  :pms

I think the only one I seen faster than you to post a rumor as fact is joshy b :shit  

what a crock of shit when you use Steve Kim as your main source  :pms

I think the only one I seen faster than you to post a rumor as fact is joshy b :shit

I used Steve Kim one time because the source forum he writes for was reliable....I find it odd you never pulled Neil up for using steve Kim as a reliable source a couple of days back though considering the fun you made out of me posting him :wave as for the rumour mill, I always include the word RUMOUR and never try to substantiate a claim, rumours cause discussion :wave

blackrican23

I used Steve Kim one time because the source forum he writes for was reliable....I find it odd you never pulled Neil up for using steve Kim as a reliable source a couple of days back though considering the fun you made out of me posting him :wave as for the rumour mill, I always include the word RUMOUR and never try to substantiate a claim, rumours cause discussion :wave

lol I take the piss with you on Kim TBH mostly because you don't know who he is :D he can be a reliable source mate but he loves to :stir  stir it up on twitter against certain fighters and camps. Kim isn't a breaking news guy if its breaking and its from him you gotta check his source because he will use a message board poster for that heck of causing uproar, but for some camps he can be an insider because of his website which has diminished

rumors just  lead  to multiple threads about the same fighter causing nauseating effects  of one fighters name and not really creating discussion per say but more pissing contests

lol I take the piss with you on Kim TBH mostly because you don't know who he is :D he can be a reliable source mate but he loves to :stir  stir it up on twitter against certain fighters and camps. Kim isn't a breaking news guy if its breaking and its from him you gotta check his source because he will use a message board poster for that heck of causing uproar, but for some camps he can be an insider because of his website which has diminished

rumors just  lead  to multiple threads about the same fighter causing nauseating effects  of one fighters name and not really creating discussion per say but more pissing contests

Fair enough mate you obviously no more about the guy than I do!