Haye v Fury in negotiation

Mofo2

David Haye and Tyson Fury have opened negotiations over a spectacular Battle of Britain. The heavyweight rivals are discussing a potential clash before the end of the year.Talks are at an early stage – but both men are keen to secure a date for the biggest domestic showdown since Nigel Benn and Chris Eubank fought at a packed out Old Trafford in 1993. Sky have also earmarked Haye-Fury as a huge pay-per-view opportunity, as the satellite broadcaster makes tentative steps towards reintroducing boxing to its Box Office line-up.

• 3 weeks later...

Fury is a much improved fighter, however he just ain't at a sufficient level to give Haye a reasonable fight!

man this isn't no slam dunk for Haye , theres A TON of shit against him as well

No it ain't a slam dunk I agree, Fury has improved his overall performance and hits hard but he is unable to handle speed and Haye will give him movement and speed at a level he has never experienced before!

Haye is so inactive in the ring not sure how much speed he will show with his hands surely he will show his movement . Forced to choose I think Fury is the bigger cunt so I will have to pick Haye but if Haye fights the same way ge did against the hairy beast he will have a rough go

Haye vs. Fury Slated To Be £10 Million Fall Blockbuster

According to scribe Steve Lillis, the British clash between heavyweight rivals David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) and Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs) is a £10 million blockbuster which is being targeted for a late September or early October date in Macnhester or London. Each fighter, according to British sources, is going to receive around £5 million. Talks have apparently been going on for several weeks and there could be an announcement in the next few days.

This past Saturday Fury officially withdrew from a planned IBF final eliminator against Kubrat Pulev. The winner of that eliminator would have been first in line to face the winner of the October match between Wladimir Klitschko and Alexander Povetkin. Haye was going to fight Manuel Charr this month but withdrew with a hand injury.

he is commanding 50/50 with Haye  must be more than you can give him credit for , so Fury and Floyd are the same then

Haye nearly knocked Valuev out in the 12th round. That, to me, is impressive.

he rocked the big hairy giant  but wasn't close to a ko.  Valuev walked into Hayes right hand desperately stalking him after 11 rounds of non action .

That's what frustrates me about Haye he has speed , the power but its like he lacks the confidence to put it all together .

the British casuals will flock to this and buy the PPV

Pretty much all boxing fans will buy this TBF as well as the casuals!

Exactamente! I want to see this fight. I want to see if Haye is gaining confidence and heavyweight talent!

Confidence with Haye has never been an issue, as for the talent it is abundantly clear he already has that!