Mayweather jr vs Alvarez sep 14. 152lbs done deal

Neil_

so after PBF outboxes Canelo what will the excuses be that the fight wasn't any good? Canelo will be 20 pounds heavier surely PBF will box him , but wait hes supposed to go toe to toe :lolling

easy work , PBF has beaten 18 world champions about to be 19

Move over manny pacquiao there is a new catchweight king in town!

I am sure this is just a money thing , Canelo can blow it off like PBF did against JMM and come in at 154

that fact is PBF will weigh 150 and Canelo 170 something unless theres a rehydration clause but if theres not you stuff that ish with your loss , surely Mr big gambler all the shit you talk your betting big money on Canelo

well lets hope Canelo isn't stupid enough to think he can outbox PBF , this isn't Trout. I see PBF outta range potshoting Canelo all night and Canelo not enough stamina to push PBF like your dreaming about

easy work

PBF is not in my top 10 all time favorite  , if he was to be KTFO I have seen it happen to better fighters and like I have stated repeatedly I have seen guys in my era IMO that he wouldn't beat

In this era of you internet historians I love how you guys get all moist between the legs at the mention of his name, yes that I enjoy :yess

I cant wait till canelo pulverives your boy with a right to the jaw that rocks him so bad he cant recover. I know you'll be devastated, but deep down you know it'l be better for boxing in the long run. Yep.

you talk all this shit but don't got enough balls to bet on canelo straight up got to hedge it with a bet on PBF :gay

wasn't it you that stated PBF wouldn't even fight Canelo? shoulda bet that too :pms

The sad thing is that after Money beats the hype job, the haters will not give him the respect he deserves, they will all get back on the whole he is scared of Manny thing to save face. But B and I will be celebrating and making many threads and posts to ram the shit down all you haters and pactard's throats.

haha this is not Pacquiao fighting someone coming off a loss, again!!!!!!! . this is fighting someone  yrs younger coming of a career best win and a lot bigger

Ellerbe said there are no other weight restrictions, such as a weight check on the day of the fight, a possible concern for Mayweather because of how much weight Alvarez typically packs on after the official Friday afternoon weigh-in. With more than 24 hours between the weigh-in and the fight, Alvarez could enter the ring as heavy as 170 pounds; Mayweather probably won't gain more than a few pounds.

• WBF OG

Ugly iole and fat Rafael also posted it. Mr mofo2.

I give Alvarez a better chance to win by decision than ko as a gambler. Based on gb's thirst for a marketable star

Ugly iole and fat Rafael also posted it. Mr mofo2.

I give Alvarez a better chance to win by decision than ko as a gambler. Based on gb's thirst for a marketable star

Canelo might get a little credit from Mex for taking this fight now, he is taking on a seriously good fighter in Floyd and like you I think he has a chance to win a decision, but thats only if he moves in and out quickly from Floyd because if not Floyd will spoil any work he does up close and score on the break and hold as per normal!

• WBF OG

you guys on both camps are in for a suck fest, well, unless of course you consider a 120-107 or 119-108 something awesome to watch.

how can a fight motivate you enough to watch it when you know for sure there won't be a knockout?  i'm thinking canelo goes down once, but gets up and floyd lets him off the hook.

he'll pepper canelo with that overhand right all night.  canelo will do his best ghost impression all night. 

go ahead and spend your 79.99, enjoy the run and hit.....swing and miss fest.

you claimed nothing canelo could do would make him top 10 all time Mexican list, well if he beats PBF that would be the biggest accomplishment in Mexican boxing history, easily

that alone makes me want to root for canelo

I'd say best since Duran Leonard days, I would take PBF over Pea

I think PBF doesn't have enough offense to have beaten the big names in the 80's, his defense is unquestionable in any era

• WBF OG

you claimed nothing canelo could do would make him top 10 all time Mexican list, well if he beats PBF that would be the biggest accomplishment in Mexican boxing history, easily

that alone makes me want to root for canelo

nah, winning titles in 4 weight classes is the biggest accomplishment.

besides, floyd was beaten by castillo, regardless of what the judges said.

I just don't see such a low output of mostly potshots against fighters with good enough defense but much better offense like Sugar and the crew. I think Rays defense is underrated , I mean he had great head movement to think PBF could pot shot him from range all night isn't happening

when pushed to perform better i think Floyd could excel.  i think he could go back to the combinations if he knew he needed to beat someone of Duran/SRL/Pryor calibre. 

I that's the best point , I agree he would