David Price eyeing redemption against Tony Thompson

i don't hate Khan, i'm realistic in what he is, same as Price and thats chinny  :coffee

Reason just ain't there...it's all to easy a word to use :cheah

Reason just ain't there...it's all to easy a word to use :cheah

iv'e showed you the reason in the form of video evidence with Price, he just can't take shots that  a lot of other top fighters can, same thing with Khan

blackrican23

chinny is a term for low punch resistance Mofo, as you well know. Now watch some footage of Price in the ams, he gets rocked a lot by clubbing shots that dont land on the chin, which in fact is worse, because he is getting rocked even though they are not landing on the chin. that to me says his punch resistance is not that good. add that he fights at hw with the most powerful guys in the world and thats a major fucking flaw, Chinny as fuck Pricey ;)

Stiverne is a big banger but as you say Stiverne wasn't even hitting him clean more like slaps had him hurt , maybe I am wrong. He was caught on the ear against Thompson but after seeing those vids just hit him on the head anywhere and it looks like he can go

I know he got up to beat Fury correct?

funny I have had almost identical discussions with mofo about Khan which turn the same direction :chin  I could go grab my old posts and they would fight perfectly here :D

Yes thats true, I will get you lads to use common sense eventually though :coffee

You have a very canny likeness to C.J, even though things are evidently clear and there should be no argument because its that transparent you still find something to say  :tup

Pricey is quality fighter, no doubt about that. Such a big and tall guy with such good reflexes, punch coordination and movement coordination, its clear he's no average joe. I think if he fights Helenius after TT that he will stop him in 5 or 6 rounds.

blackrican23

You have a very canny likeness to C.J, even though things are evidently clear and there should be no argument because its that transparent you still find something to say  :tup

Layton are you sure your not a Puerto Rican from New Jersey mate , we seem to share the same brain wave lengths :coffee 

Layton are you sure your not a Puerto Rican from New Jersey mate , we seem to share the same brain wave lengths :coffee

haha , according to Mofo i'm an Afghan the bastard  :facepalm

CJ was an extremely hard done by and abused individual, however the difference between me you and him is that im always right :tup

haha , according to Mofo i'm an Afghan the bastard  :facepalm

Rrrrrrrr shucks hands across the water :gay

Mofo just admit your a retard and be done with it  ;)

I am merely the voice of reason...always have been and always will be :coffee

that could be very true if you resided in a mental hospital :D

A haters gotta hate....I understand ths logic it has been passed down through the generations :D