Gabor Veto

Slayer

• Members

An exciting new prospect, they say. He's from Hungary and a lightwelter, 28-0 with 22 crackers. He hasn't fought this year...yet. Kinda strange for a prospect on the rise, no? And his last fight was against JUUKO, a ko2.

• Members

haven't heard of him but Juuko again :facepalm

Yeah, i know...its been a DECADE since this guy was able to beat someone not totally crap. Michael Gomez destroyed him in 2 rounds 9 years ago!

Sergio Martinez showed that 36 isn't too old either.

what do you mean ? when Sergio was 25 he was fighting the likes of Margarito 

I think he won his first championship at 32- 33 I think . he's 38 now won his first legit belt in 2008

That is my exact point.

what is your exact point?

the thread is about a 24 yr old who hasn't fought a top level guy yet with a shiny record of 28-0 22 ko's... you liken him to Martinez at 36 yrs old?

You are very observant Rican. You did, however, miss the part where you said that he was still young enough to fight on a world level. I was just saying that Sergio was over 30 and he was fighting at a world level. I hope that clarified it for you.

I figured you were stating that , which is why I chose to make the statement that while he lost he was fighting world class level guys @ 25 . it shows how a loss doesn't stop you from becoming a great fighter.

by 30 fights you should be in decent comp if your older IMO , that's why I consider age and ask about said fighter. this guy has 30 fights and is just testing a  Juuko , where someone like Cotto and a BUNCH of others took on a much better version of Juuko while in only there 16 -17 fights

but hes a puppy still at 24 and will watch the vid Slayer posted to judge him against himself and not just liken him to others

above average tools , not crazy about his fighting style.

seeing this vid sez 2 parts and knowing his opponent has been stopped as early as 36 seconds I would rather watch the Jukko fight  after one round of this