Khan blames weight for seeing canvas

Mofo2

I disagree with this. I think that anyone can get caught and knocked out if hit hard on the chin. I think Kahn get's too careless. I think he gets that way because he is drained. If he moved up in weight, he would not get drained as quickly (Assuming that he moved up in a reasonable manner). This would cause him to not be as careless and have better defense. He would be less likely to get hit in the chin and less likely to get knocked out. 

I think genes come into this is you have the gene that gives you down syndrome or something similar. Aside from that, I don't think that there is a gene that says that one person will get knocked out if hit in the chin and another not to get knocked out from that same punch.

Quite right....being called Chinny is fucking retarded and more retarded to believe genetics can make you absorb a punch better....Choosing the right weight division to ply your trade is very important as is conditioning, fitness and ensuring punches that land aren't clean, coupled with better output are what generally determine who will win a fight with the former determining who will be abe to absorb punches better than another!

This type of debate will continue until the end of time, with various opinions on what gives one fighter better Punch resistance than another, I personnally believe that some fighters can simply condition themselves better than others! There is no outright proof that this is wrong just as there is no outright proof that genetics can fully determine the ability of a human body to absorb the impact of a blow!

YAAAAAWWWNNN, your a boring bastard :coffee

That's ok it was an impossible ask because factually its impossible to prove you are right :wave

because you and CJ have it in common, same old shit, logic just doesn't make sense to you pair and it never will  :wave

ok  lets approach this with common sense...substantiate your claim!

use your logic, its not hard to realise 

So you cant substantiate what you are saying and you say im a boring bastard that logic doesnt make sense to....well logic tells me you are full of shit here and are throwing out a few lines to cover the the fact you cannot prove what you are trying claim is merely common sense and fact :wave

given that genetics are a make up of what the human body is, then genetics will play a part in punch resistance, it's logical, otherwise everybody would be able to take the same clean shot and stand or fall whatever the case maybe

I don't agree, for me conditioning and physical fitness aid dramatically in recovery and these are the elements that determine the ability to withstand blows to a higher degree than someone else, you could have identical

Twins who are from the same gene pool and one can take a punch better than the other..coming from good stock will only do so much and part of that will not be to have a granite chin!

Well, Mofo brought it up (As a joke I believe) and you became a crusader for it in the thread. Therefore, it is your responsibility to prove that what you say is true. You can't just say something is true without proof. That is the God proof. :)

:bow Que

Moffy wont like this post,  :coffee

RD has an irrational hate of Amir, whilst he has his own select band that he hugs to death, so I tend to pity his rants more than take them seriously, this is the guy who doesn't believe Burns ducked Broner....need I say anymore :coffee

Ah, Burns the man who has managed to avoid the 2 top lightweights in a row  :chin

The very same...RD won't have it though :cheah

RD has an irrational hate of Amir, whilst he has his own select band that he hugs to death, so I tend to pity his rants more than take them seriously, this is the guy who doesn't believe Burns ducked Broner....need I say anymore :coffee

heh!

if I recall you defended Burns for ducking broner when I said it 2 years ago :chin

heh!

if I recall you defended Burns for ducking broner when I said it 2 years ago :chin

2 years ago he was still fighting for US titles and Burns for World Titles so you had no point, if you had said it more recently though :coffee