Rigondeaux To Donaire: A Barking Dog Does Not Bite!

blackrican23

• Members

yet you have vic darchynian in your av..a guy that got his ass kicked by ronda rousey :pms ?

Wtf are you saying?? The Raging Bull of Armenia NEVER got his ass kicked, he just got caught and knocked out once-ONCE!

• Members

Meltzer’s January 7 edition of his weekly newsletter, which by all accounts is the recognized “trade paper’ of MMA, on page 13 Meltzer writes. “Here’s a funny story, probably certain to be denied, but there is actually video of of it although for obvious reasons I don’t ever expect the video to surface. Vic Darchinyan, a pretty well known boxer of Armenian descent who has held several world titles, was in a gym with Rousey who trains judo with a number of Armenians including Karo Parisyan and Manvel Gamburyam.â€

WE ALL KNOW VIC HAS A BIG MOUTH!

While it was rumored that Rousey was the one that had hurt UFC 135 lb. male champ Dominick Cruz, that wasn’t the case. But she has stifled many a man in the gym as we pick up Meltzer’s story here: “Somehow that led to him (Vic) saying that no woman could throw or armbar him. So they locked up and she launched him with throws one after the other and he had no way of stopping them. Then they went to grapple and it was seconds before she armbarred him and people broke it up right away for fear she might hurt him with the move.â€

Fuck that fat bitch! She must be like a bulldog.

donaire is delusional. he thinks he did enough to win?

yeah he's pompass like that, why I don't care for him much

• Members

mma fighters are more skilled than boxers boz. your just ignorant.

& when have you ever heard of a ufc fighter dying cause he took too much damage to the head? when have you heard of a ufc fighter dying period? never cause it has not happened. meanwhile we have had more than 1 boxer die this year alone!

:pms Ok, after this you deserve to be banned from here or any other boxing site!:facepalm Mr. Bright.

• Members

:pms Ok, after this you deserve to be banned from here or any other boxing site! :facepalm Mr. Bright. And they may not die in UFC but their careers are half as long as that of an average boxer!

• Members

boxers can't defend kicks, knees in the clinch, takedowns, trips,throws, ground & pound, chokes arm locks, leg locks etc. mma fighters can do all that shit & more slayer, they are just more effective fighters.

more skills = more skilled.

i'm here all week if you need me to teach you anything else slayer. just let me know!

Okie mr. Sugar. :D MMA is a mug's sport, boxing isn't. Yet boxing requires more endurance and will than MMA, MMA fights don't last 12 rounds you fool.