Joseph Parker destroys Frans Botha in two

blackrican23

Unbeaten heavyweight Joseph Parker (6-0, 5 KOs) scored a spectacular second round KO over 44-year-old heavyweight Frans Botha (48-10-3, 29 KOs) on Thursday night at the Trusts Stadium, Auckland, New Zealand. Parker dominated Botha from the the beginning and viciously battered Botha to the canvas with a barrage of clean punches. Time was 2:32. Impressive performance by the 21-year-old Parker, who trained for this fight in Las Vegas with Kevin Barry. Botha has now lost five straight.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/frans-bothas-son-wins-pro-debut-in-new-zealand-206636#more-206636

parker-botha%20(5).jpg

parker-botha%20(6).jpg

parker-botha%20(2).jpg

parker-botha%20(3).jpg

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-joseph-parkers-vicious-knockout-botha--66569

I wouldn't worry about you in a fight of any type  :lolatyou

so years on end huh :crackup

I am gonna enjoy this Rubio HIV

27!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolling

and you sleep on a hammock in your mums basement you rent for 600$ :wow

your not the average loser I thought !!!! your a pedophile loser the nastiest kind  :scared  TSK TSK Capt Jack Sparrow surely a regional champion at the tender age of 14 has more game then slaying 15 yr old girls when he's 26 :cop   

must be that yolo county steez :madlol

let me run and pop some meds real quick while sweep here continues his qwest to as he put it " get under my skin " :rofl

but lets stay on the subject at hand Donnie Brasco , interesting that it took 7 years of posting here to reveal your a silver Gloves Champion , how many fights did you have and what weight was your championship in

Oh and you such a grown man listening to all juvenile rap and playing videogames like a 13 yr old. Instead of spending all your time on that b.s why dont you pick up a newspaper or watch cnn or something, shit i probably know more about politics & world affairs than you even though your the one pushing 50!

at 27 I already owned my first home not renting my mums basement Mr Forbes

why don't you splurge your gambling winnings on some AC for your 88 hooptie big tymer :pms

lol you love to worry about what Neil and I talk about fukin closet homo like your idle drake

lets rekindle your white trash gangster rap stories why don't we , no chainz  :lolatyou

amazing you have to create and make up shit , like your posts, but everything I type came from you and NOTHING you type is ever true Mr Regional Champion   :)

sure you have :tup  funny how many times you debated with lethal on the old old old site about MMA but those years long ago there was no need to mention it ? :gay

anyhow TBH since you revealed your self I have lost my edge to slap you around any longer. I understand now , having accomplished so little at 30 years old the need to create your online persona and can see why you fancy yourself like Rubio HIV

its never to late though , being this big time REGIONAL champ ( sorry dumbass it takes more than 2 fights to win that title) you should grow some balls and stop in GRIMS  GYM being its right down the street from your mummys crib

sure G can get you going with his motivational training and turn your punk ass around. funny how you lurk GRIMS forum since 2006? and don't have enough balls to enter the mans gym , being a big timer and all

so since you claim you can get under my skin , and have attacked me with the painful attacks of "Ronda Rousey kicks cotto's ass " I will concede my defeat to your all mighty internet savvy

I surely hope a man such as you , blessed with the good looks of Johnny Depp and the pugilistic skills of golden boy himself , can turn his life around before its all gone

anyhow I am about to run outside to pay my landscapers probably more than you earned all week , but I have just enough of my welfare check left to make that payment

:wave you win :yess    

Rican will come out soon just like Orlando Cruz  :gay

Rican must be the macho one then, you reckon he has a handle bar moustache and leather waste coat? :coffee

YMCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh B.....well that name can't get anymore faggoty.....he has to be the bitch for sure :cheah

boy if josh barnett ever heard you say that about his name....he'd demolish you AND your favorite heavyweight boxer david gaye.

josh-barnett-arm-triangle-sergei-kharito

BarnettvsYvel.gif

josh_barnett.gif

dont be deflecting from you and ricans tiff, you will soon be back to giving each other pocket massages :D