Broner open to facing Maidana

Mofo2

WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (26-0, 22KOs) is open to the idea of facing Marcos Maidana (34-3, 31KOs) later in the year. On June 22, Broner will move up by two weight divisions to challenge WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs). Maidana is highly ranked, at #2 by the WBA, and holds the WBA Continental title at 147.

Following last Saturday's TKO victory over Josesito Lopez at the Home Depot Center, Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer said he was very interested in matching Maidana against the winner of Broner-Malignaggi later in the year.

"I didn't see [Maidana's win over Lopez], but I heard he did get a victory. I didn't see it but Maidana is Maidana. Everybody knows what Maidana bring to the table, but we're worrying about Paulie Malignaggi right now. If the best fight for Adrien Broner after this fight is Maidana then Maidana will get it," Broner said.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-open-facing-maidana-malignaggi--66635?#ixzz2WH3ScN2C

really, Maidana struggle's with boxers, Kotelnik & Devon spring to mind and Broner is as good as them

Let's see how Broner get on at 147lb vs Paulie before we say he is able to take on a strong pressure fighter like Maidana!

Adrien Broner â€@AdrienBroner12h

A ungrateful females deserve to be killed!!!!

Females ain't shit

You can't save a female that don't want to be saved

So does Broner prefer to have something inserted up his Anus? Sounds like Adrien has an urge to come out of a closet, although I do agree on his stance about ungrateful females :D