As far as I saw it

GRIM

Paulie won on a split decision he was busy and threw volume punches which compensated for the lack of more effective/harder shots greatly, nuff said.

117  111 :?

Mate I had Broner winning by a point 115-114 but this fight could very easily have been a Paulie win....117-111 was fucking scandalous, Broner spent the first half of the fight pouting and throwing single shots, I had Paulie 4-2 after 6, but Broner upped his work rate in the second half of the fight...I still don't understand why he wasn't deducted a point in the second for the attempted Kick, because that would have put the fight even on my cards!

The one thing we have seen is that Broner doesn't have the power transferred to 147, he never troubled Paulie and he landed a number of heavy shots!

i thought adrien won. i wasnt scoring rd for rd or anything, but he landed pretty much all of the clean effective shots & that is the most important criteria imo. paulie did good work with his volume punching however it wasn't enough to win imo.

& you have to realize that adrien is only 23, he jumped up 12 pds & this was his very first time going 12 rds ( & he did it in a title fight)

He edged it, but there should have been at least 2 point deductions for Broner, which would have given the fight to Paulie on my card....we learned he ain't as good as he thinks he is in this fight, with Paulie pretty much hitting him at will, any heavier puncher would Have ended him!

Fair score no way....Broner had virtually no work rate for the first half of the fight, you can't win a fight by that margin throwing 2/3 good shots in a round when you are being hit with much a greater number volume of punches. Paulie won 4 of the first 5 rounds by outworking and out manoeuvring Broner....what we have here is a mass expectancy of Broner beating up Paulie and rounds when he looked like he was going to come to life he was awarded the round having done nothing....sometimes I wonder if some people see an alternative universe fight!

I say Paulie won 3 of first 4 and 1 the rest of the way , Broner is a douche but Paulie is getting too much credit

we didn't see EFFECTIVE aggression , Paulie landed 25% of his shots while Broner landed 50% ,  and while he didn't do much in the first 4 rds he outlanded Paulie in total punches

come on the little argument at the end was good stuff.. that shit was WORLDSTARHIPHOP MATERIAL!!  

i thought you'd love it

well WTW I never addressed you about the 2 chains link I posted in the shout but it was from TMZ , seems your a  closet homo thug on World Star more than anyone on this site

nothing wrong with world star tho , do you

I say Paulie won 3 of first 4 and 1 the rest of the way , Broner is a douche but Paulie is getting too much credit

we didn't see EFFECTIVE aggression , Paulie landed 25% of his shots while Broner landed 50% ,  and while he didn't do much in the first 4 rds he outlanded Paulie in total punches

I don't see the 50% landed by Broner to 25% by Paulie that's insane, Paulie clearly landed double the amount of shots in a number of rounds and the ones he lost he matched but the quality was in Broners favour, this fight was very close and was never a 6 point margin in it

I dont look at stats, I use my eyes and my own ability to score a fight....I would question any official figures that suggest that Broner landed more punches than Paulie, an argument can be made for cleaner-harder punches but most definitely not more landed!

I didn't score the fight those percentages I posted are the official stats

Broner outlanded Paulie 246-214

remember from TV punches landed and missed are much different from ringside

im strugling to see it rican, half of the fight Broner was throwing single and double shots, paulie threw 5-6 punch bursts

Broner outlanded Paulie 246-214

They have to re calibrate that stat machine or the monkeys that are running it! 

They have to re calibrate that stat machine or the monkeys that are running it! 

i just cant see how Broner landed more either G!

With out being to exact I equated it this way from round 1 to 5, for every 2 punches Broner landed Paulie landed 8. from the 5th to 12th it then was Broner 3 landed Paulie 5.

I also know that Paulie knew he lacked the pop in his punches but over compensated by the volumes, In my way of thinking 1 well landed power punch VS 6 low impact volume punches, ratio '6 to 1"

If the fight was only a 1 round fight and A landed 6 lighter volume punches, and B landed 1 power punch, I would give the decision to A. But thats just me :nice

That's the way everyone should score the fight G, all this nonsense of better quality landed blah de blah gets me down, one good punch should never out score 3 or more scoring shots that land regardless of power!