As far as I saw it

GRIM

effective aggression its called , Paulie hardly showed that

Punching someone to the body to slow them down and get them to drop their hands is aggressive and definitely effective when it works....I lost count of the times Paulie switched to the head and landed!

Paulie slapped to the elbows mostly , that counts as being blocked credit goes to the defender

think you guys giving credit for those pity pats after 4 rounds should re-watch , clearly Paulie was slapping to the elbows and shoulders then initiating a clinch , that's no way effective aggression  its not like he was even reaching the body

as you stated " when it works" hardly the case here

punches landed is the way to go , you can't give a guy a fight just on throwing ineffective punches no matter if he throws 500 more

a landed punch to the torso should be scored not to the arms

Close fight as they all thought....if everyone can see it was close I'm still wondering how a judge getting paid for his service can give it so wide!

Paulie told you how , theres always one in the pocket for the connected fighter

when JuanMa accused that ref of being in the pocket it got him a suspension , Paulie getting off scott free and in his last bout he got the connected fighters decision and didn't complain did he ?