Jonathan WTF Banks?

GRIM

Something troubles me about Banks,

1. He gave that fight away

2. Backed off several times when all he had to do was push a little harder and Mitchell was going

3. His demeanor was too casual as the decision was read.

And Mitchell does not stand a chance against any of the Klitschkos.

Banks was in the pocket like Paulie girl likes to say

Mitchell couldn't beat fraudley Harrison let alone the sisters

Banks had to rely on a good punch in the first fight, Mitchell looked very comfortable so there is no surprise that this fight was a comfortable win for him!

• Members

Banks was in the pocket like Paulie girl likes to say

Mitchell couldn't beat fraudley Harrison let alone the sisters

Hater...thats as stupid statement as any of your most famous ones.

• Members

sorry basement boy didn't know you were president of the Seth Mitchell fan club :lolatyou

Typical lame ass response that u are known for.

Promoter: Banks fractured hands against Mitchell

Heavyweight Johnathon Banks has said that he damaged both hands early during Saturday night's unanimous decision loss to Seth "Mayhem" Mitchell, injuries that his promoter, Tom Loeffler, said were diagnosed as fractures on Monday by a Detroit-based physician.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/179365-promoter-banks-fractured-hands-against-mitchell

mere damage control. Not once in his corner did I hear a complaint about his hands, also I recall I think iw was after the 10th round? his trainer keps saying "Tell me something"

mere damage control. Not once in his corner did I hear a complaint about his hands, also I recall I think iw was after the 10th round? his trainer keps saying "Tell me something"

honestly G by the 10th I was fighting my eyelids. I didn't even see the dec rolled over just in time for Paulie Girl

honestly G by the 10th I was fighting my eyelids.

Heh I hear ya bro, this fight went down hill for me right after Banks let him off the hooks and shit. it was at that point I thought something was up, Banks whole demeanor was like meh.

seems Mitchell can be dropped by a good gust of wind

Word on the street is that even a bad gust of wind from a very old oscillating fan can drop Mitchy :tup

he really doesn't have what it takes , credit given for his determination but he will end up on some spectacular ko highlight reel with any top guy

• Members

Actually I just got word from the deep streets that the wind from a miss can put Mitchy on the canvas.

Its not that, the fella just has a very bad stamina. Bad stamina usually also means bad punch resistance. Wlad had bad stamina in his early days. And Hearns struggled with that always, another known chinny guy.

I'm with slayer he punches himself to a virtual stand still and doesn't have the stamina reserves, perthatch proved fitness could be a key for him pushing on!

da fuk outta here with this bullshit , Mitchell getting ktfo in 2 rounds isn't his stamina , Wlad pussy getting KTFO in 2 rounds isn't either

Hearns was a 15 round fighter so if you want to say getting ktfo in 14 was stamina maybe you had a case but what about when he got KTFO in 3 ? TWICE

Mitchell was rocked badly AGAIN in the 2 nd round this time coming off a first round where neither guy threw more than 5 punches and he was gassed by the 2nd round?

typical stupidity posted again

I dunno rican, some fighters start slow and blow out quickly, but they recover, how ever it takes them 3/4 rounds to get their second wind and in the meantime they can be caught out!

shit Wlad has been knocked out late too in the 11th round.

If a profighter cant go one round just moving and throwing a total of 5 punches without gassin as you say WTF is he doing on Showtime in the first place.

Mitchell has a bad punch resistance nothing to do with his stamina , he is in great shape for 235 lbs. when Mitchell wasn't hit again he did 12 rounds EASY 

• 2 months later...

seems Mitchell can be dropped by a good gust of wind

Word on the street is that even a bad gust of wind from a very old oscillating fan can drop Mitchy :tup

Actually I just got word from the deep streets that the wind from a miss can put Mitchy on the canvas.

Its not that, the fella just has a very bad stamina. Bad stamina usually also means bad punch resistance. Wlad had bad stamina in his early days. And Hearns struggled with that always, another known chinny guy.

I'm with slayer he punches himself to a virtual stand still and doesn't have the stamina reserves, perthatch proved fitness could be a key for him pushing on!