FURY: PRICE WON’T DO ANYTHING WHILST ‘BITCH’ LEWIS IS WITH HIM!

Mofo2

Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury has reacted angrily to a recent barracking from Lennox Lewis after the former undisputed champion slated his ability to take a punch in an interview with The Daily Mail.

Fury, 24, has been more vocal ragainst Lewis since the 1988 Olympic gold medallist linked up with nemesis David Price as a consultant trainer, although the recent article with the newspaper was the first time anything had come out in public from the three-time king.

The former Irish title holder has been attempting to seal a big money clash with David Haye in September as both fighters found themselves on the wrong end of a tongue lashing from Lewis, with a response never far away from the outspoken Fury.

"Lennox Lewis has the cheek to talk bout chins when he was proper chinny!" Fury told World Boxing News.

"He lost to journeymen, got knocked out too and I am unbeaten, what a bitch!"

"I have no respect for him at all and Price won't make nothing of himself as long as he is with Lewis."

Lewis, 47, is currently in Liverpool overseeing final preparations for once-beaten Price, who aims to redeem his loss to Tony Thompson on Saturday night at the Echo Arena following a second round stoppage earlier in the year.

Source: WBN

Fury seems the type that would slander his own grandma

He is wanting to get noticed and doesn't care how much of a Dick he looks doing it!

controversy sells fellas its nothing new

don't hate the player hate the game  :coffee

No most definitely hate the player....for someone who has beaten absolutely no one he can't half disrespect every fighter that has an opinion on his ability, the mans a Grade A dipshit!

Lennox could walk straight into the ring with no preparation & clean that big hype job's clock lol

Agreed CJ, Fury has gotten above his station without actually beating anyone decent!

Another delusional Brit how can it be !

The US started all the trash talk shit our fighters are lagging years behind

• Members

The US started all the trash talk shit our fighters are lagging years behind

I don't know about that. You seem to have caught up and surpassed us. Between Chisora, Haye, and Fury... Wow

I don't know about that. You seem to have caught up and surpassed us. Between Chisora, Haye, and Fury... Wow

I can think of two who surpassed them immediately...Broner and Paulie and that ain't getting into Floyd or talking about Danny Garcia :wave

You lot started it with motor mouth Ali all them years ago!

I could start a full team of all trash talk Britain , lets not even go there. :coffee

We have a few now no doubt, but to have ago at our fighters because they talk shit is hilarious to me....seems our US friends forget being brash, loud and rude is something they are known for world wide never mind just in boxing :coffee