Alexander: Khan is Delusional

Mofo2

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/alexander-khan-delusional-get-mayweather--67216?#ixzz2XpD4s2Ic

This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander recently spoke to BoxingScene.com about a possible December match up against Amir Khan. Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer has previously stated that he would like to have the fight on December 7th and Dubai has been mentioned as a possible location.

Khan has been in the news lately saying that he won't have any problems beating the St. Louis native and thinks that a win over Alexander will lock in a 2014 fight against pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Those comments didn't sit well with Alexander who said that there is no way that Khan can beat him. He doesn't feel that the Brit has the skill level necessary to beat him and also doesn't think that his chin will be able to hold up. 

"Khan is dreaming if he thinks he can beat me and to even think he is going to fight Floyd by beating me is disrespectful This guy is delusional and has big dreams but his skill and chin cannot take him there," Alexander told Boxingscene.com.

Alexander hurt his left hand during his May 18th stoppage victory over Lee Purdy but said that as soon as he his healed he doesn't have any issues facing the former junior welterweight champion.

"I'm ready to fight Khan any day, any time.  All I need is for my hand to heal and it's on. The hand is healing on schedule and I'll be ready, but remember  who is champion and who is better!" Alexander stated.

Devon also gave an update on his hand and said that it is supposed to be healed in four weeks and that he will be able to start hitting with it in August.

Thanks Devon , but we all know this already

Whats delusional about Khan being told if he beats Alexander he will fight Floyd, that just pretty much seems like fucking fact to me and something that has been mentioned on forums before now!

Its dillusional to believe you can improve under a new coach and to believe you have a chance against the best??? Seems to me you lot expect a fighter to believe he has no chance when he steps up??? Khan gets asked questions and he replies as any fighter does, the hate on him is backed with logic that is retarde!!

blah same standard answer , nope he wont improve and he will never face the best as in PBF you know why because he's delusional :coffee

Delusional = blaming others for your short Cummings no matter that you've had handfuls of other coaches  , hundreds of fights as an amateur and 30 bouts pro

believe weight is your only flaw and a simple move up  is the cure all no matter that  prior you had been ko'd in 2 different weight classes and battered about in your 3rd

believe that your the biggest and baddest, acting as if you haven't been brutaly ko'd nor that your most recent fight wasn't life and death with a fighter 8 yrs past his prime

believe you always have to announce your confidence as a shield , when ever fighter in the world carrys the same confidence , but the real good ones don't feel the need to constantly stroke themselves

the more you accomplish then the talk is from others that's should be the goal

my initial  response to agreeing with Devon is just him using the word , no matter why he felt as so , I gave a list of non personal reasons , he is looking to fight him so his reasons are more personal   

blah same standard answer , nope he wont improve and he will never face the best as in PBF you know why because he's delusional :coffee

Sometimes the standard answer is the only one that make sense and it does, although you woud never concede that because you dont rate khan, so why would you ever have anything constructive to say about him?? Especially when you intensely dislike him :wave

Delusional = blaming others for your short Cummings no matter that you've had handfuls of other coaches  , hundreds of fights as an amateur and 30 bouts pro

believe weight is your only flaw and a simple move up  is the cure all no matter that  prior you had been ko'd in 2 different weight classes and battered about in your 3rd

believe that your the biggest and baddest, acting as if you haven't been brutaly ko'd nor that your most recent fight wasn't life and death with a fighter 8 yrs past his prime

believe you always have to announce your confidence as a shield , when ever fighter in the world carrys the same confidence , but the real good ones don't feel the need to constantly stroke themselves

the more you accomplish then the talk is from others that's should be the goal

my initial  response to agreeing with Devon is just him using the word , no matter why he felt as so , I gave a list of non personal reasons , he is looking to fight him so his reasons are more personal

He hasnt continually blamed people thats bollocks, let's face it he wouldnt be the last person to give negative press to ex associates and trainers, you have no point what so ever just a lot of words!

he DIRECTLY blamed Roach who are you kidding :wave

He had issues with the way he was being trained he felt he never received enough attention, but more so the tactics, which is something that has been discussed on forums for the past couple of years there is not only Amir that has questioned the tactics he has been instructed to use :wave

Khan could kill your dog and you would defend him, his window is closing quickly wont have to defend him much longer

Delusional he will go out  :wave

Khan could kill your dog and you would defend him, his window is closing quickly wont have to defend him much longer

Delusional he will go out  :wave

I'm still not understanding the hate...he ain't rude, brash or in your face, he doesn't make it his mission to insult an opponent and he has actually had a good career thus far.....as I say the logic that is used to hate on him is retarded!

You use the word hate at the wrong times and claim he's not brash. He has exciting fights , but is delusional :D

You use the word hate at the wrong times and claim he's not brash. He has exciting fights , but is delusional :D

Anything to do with Amir usually ends up being given a negative spin, so hate is always the right time TBF :coffee