"45-1" mouthpiece for Floyd Mayweather

GRIM

post-1-0-64679400-1398872608_thumb.jpg

Although "El Chino" will be entering the ring as a 14 to 1 underdog, the two division world champion is looking to send a message to his opponent before both men touch gloves this Saturday night in Las Vegas, Nevada.

When Maidana and Mayweather are asked by referee Tony Weeks moments before the opening bell sounds to see mouthpieces in the center of the ring, the 30 year old puncher plans to flash his brand new "45-1" custom made gum shield to his undefeated opponent.

In the attached video, courtesy of ES News, Team Maidana reveals the custom made mouthpiece.

"I'm going to go out to win it," claims "Chino" Maidana. "If others haven't been able to do it, I've trained to do what those before me couldn't. I've prepared to be the first one to beat Floyd Mayweather."

Despite facing incredible odds going into this Saturday night's main event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Sin City, Nevada, the current WBA title holder embraces the role of the underdog and actually uses the odds makers revelation as his motivation.

sure as soon as PBF sees it during the fight he will crumble  :coffee  maybe Maidana can call momma Pac for a lil santeria on that baby 

This is another form of the "Hex" Maidana could not get mamma Pac, so he is trying a new technique. Notice Tim Bradley has completely disappeared off the planet?

Word on the street is that Floyd is aware of this attempt and have secured a special corner person.

Meet Floyds new corner adviser. The Anti Hex master

post-1-0-07790200-1398877879_thumb.jpeg