Disappointed by Ward

Mofo2

Easy to sit at home and call it but its hard to ko a guy that's never been ko'd , ward won every round not the same can be said about kovalev vs chimblea . Ward was just ward 

10 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

The levels between him and Brand were massive;

I agree, he is a bit boring and not from the technical side "Rigo/Mayweather" this is his second tuneup fight in a very short period of time. Brand brought nothing much to the ring, yeah yeah nice ammy pedigree and all. But he brought nothing much to make any type of statement. Ward should have used this "tuneup" to push the issue a bit especially a pre kovalev tuneup fight. if he fights this was against kovalev well I know the outcome. 

he should be finishing opponents of this level off very easily!!

I'm not saying he needs to KO, TKO, or finish the opponent but he should be upping the tempo a bit more!

Spoiler

WARRRRRRRR KOVALEV

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

ward said he's a mix of roy jones, hopkins, and floyd.

FUCK ME, WHAT A BORING ASS MOTHERFUCKER

• Upvote 2

Don't get me wrong I rate Ward, but he pressed Brand for the majority of the fight but never looked like he wanted to sustain any pressure - the KO for the taking - but as ever he just always seems to have one eye on getting caught himself and as a consequence he looks reluctant to turn the victory into a KO