Stare down & a kiss

GRIM

The undefeated Cecilia Braekhus will defend her WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO World Welterweight titles against Mikaela Lauren this Saturday in Stokke, Norway. While promoting the fight, they faced off for the standard photo opportunity.

Lauren ended the typical staredown by kissing Braekhus on the lips.

After slapping her upcoming opponent and walking away, the champion laughed at the absurd occurrence with her team.

Braekhus defeated Lauren by TKO when they last fought in 2010.

• Members

Trashy and disrespectful.  Cecilia Braekhus is an incredible fighter.  I hope she stops this skanky hype fest (can I say that on here? lol)  :stir .  Just look at her boxrec. The opponent Mikaela Lauren.... Most of her victories are against women with a LOT of losses.  http://boxrec.com/pl/boxer/486861 .  She has the nerve to act like that with so many losses on her record.  I hope we can get a stream for this fight lol.    Rant over.  :war

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, LMWBXR said:

Trashy and disrespectful.  Cecilia Braekhus is an incredible fighter.  I hope she stops this skanky hype fest (can I say that on here? lol)  :stir .  Just look at her boxrec. The opponent Mikaela Lauren.... Most of her victories are against women with a LOT of losses.  http://boxrec.com/pl/boxer/486861 .  She has the nerve to act like that with so many losses on her record.  I hope we can get a stream for this fight lol.    Rant over.  :war

I thought it was kinda hot :coffee

• WBF OG
21 hours ago, JosueB said:

Taking a page out of Anderson Silva book

15 minutes ago, blackrican23 said:

Joshybullshit dont like chocha  if it was 2 men kissing he would give posititve rep 

bicho lover :pms

thats why he quoted the anderson silva thingy.

• Upvote 1