• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oneshot

• Mofo2

• Slayer

• GRIM

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

numbers don't matter? You are retarded they do. sergio vs Manny was never discussed? Google it moron and Google whose belt Manny won in Dallas cause it was Sergio's.

Fuck you fag

You are scum sucking faggot ass racist I spit fact you spit garbage you should google cause you don't know shit

Damnnnn your logic is pretty darned retarded :coffee

In the usa the people who defended Manny defended Lance to the point where people made 1 article about both having haters.

The two being likened together are a nonsense and always will be, Manny has met every single drug testing requirements that have been needed aswell as random testing during and before training camps on the build up to fights, if he refused testing that had been set by the governing bodies that would be a different matter but he was willing to go beyond the necessary systems put in place to secure a fight with Floyd, even after all the hullabaloo caused by the mayweather camp, it is beyond being illogical to buy into the allegations stirred up by floyd because he pointed a finger after Manny said he was running from a potential fight..the facts are and still remain that Manny has passed every single drugs test he has ever taken without any doubt or suspicion until Floyd started spouting his poison, the biggest fabrication is the time periods he had inbetween moving up through thwe divisions, look at the time scales of Floyd and they are almost identical!

The two being likened together are a nonsense and always will be, Manny has met every single drug testing requirements that have been needed aswell as random testing during and before training camps on the build up to fights, if he refused testing that had been set by the governing bodies that would be a different matter but he was willing to go beyond the necessary systems put in place to secure a fight with Floyd, even after all the hullabaloo caused by the mayweather camp, it is beyond being illogical to buy into the allegations stirred up by floyd because he pointed a finger after Manny said he was running from a potential fight..the facts are and still remain that Manny has passed every single drugs test he has ever taken without any doubt or suspicion until Floyd started spouting his poison, the biggest fabrication is the time periods he had inbetween moving up through thwe divisions, look at the time scales of Floyd and they are almost identical!

I don't know if you are confused or lying but Lance never failed a test that was revealed, why refuse drug testing if you are clean? what you wanted was Manny to juice and hurt mayweather while on drugs.

Also do you see Mares fighting Donaire? Stop acting like Top Rank isn't difficult to work with.

Please your whole philosphy is cheer the non black guy.

:pms Is that why I cheered for Tarver against Green?:cop Coz I did. I don't like Danny Green but I always liked Antonio. What do you say now, FARRAKHAN?:D

:pms Is that why I cheered for Tarver against Green?:cop Coz I did. I don't like Danny Green but I always liked Antonio. What do you say now, FARRAKHAN?:D

Ha you are a joke man, just admit it

I don't know if you are confused or lying but Lance never failed a test that was revealed, why refuse drug testing if you are clean? what you wanted was Manny to juice and hurt mayweather while on drugs.

Also do you see Mares fighting Donaire? Stop acting like Top Rank isn't difficult to work with.

You ignore what you choose to that's fine, but I will say again he had never had any suspicion until Floyd spouted his shit and as for why not take he tests....why the fuck should he??? The governing organisations decide on the appropriate testing not Floyd Mayweather, however I will remind you he eventualy agreed and offered 68 million to Floyd to getting on and he decided it wasn't enough....quackkkkk

You ignore what you choose to that's fine, but I will say again he had never had any suspicion until Floyd spouted his shit and as for why not take he tests....why the fuck should he??? The governing organisations decide on the appropriate testing not Floyd Mayweather, however I will remind you he eventualy agreed and offered 68 million to Floyd to getting on and he decided it wasn't enough....quackkkkk

Floyd ducked Kosta, Margarito,Paul williams and Sergio, he did not duck Manny, manny wanted 14 days to cut off testing, why would he do that if not for his steroid cycle.

Also Manny sold 700,000 vs Clottey but wanted 50-50 with the bigger draw Floyd.

Do you get the Golden Boy-Top Rank feud? Mares and Mikey Garcia are to of the best boxers in the world and I truly believe they want to fight but can't so stop acting like Arum would have done it.

Floyd ducked Kosta, Margarito,Paul williams and Sergio, he did not duck Manny, manny wanted 14 days to cut off testing, why would he do that if not for his steroid cycle.

Also Manny sold 700,000 vs Clottey but wanted 50-50 with the bigger draw Floyd.

Do you get the Golden Boy-Top Rank feud? Mares and Mikey Garcia are to of the best boxers in the world and I truly believe they want to fight but can't so stop acting like Arum would have done it.

14 days was agreed on the second time Around in the saga aswel as blood testing straight after the fight, the issue was Manny would not have blood taken hours before the fight but would immediately after, again shit you choose to ignore, as for the 50/50 that was another get out of he fight clause by Floyd, at the time Manny was a champion in his own right as well as being p4p and would have been part of the biggest fight for possibly 25 years that would have generated obscene amounts of Money so Ofcourse an even purse would be expected, it's sad the split is another justification by Floyds ball licking fans use on behest of their hero, when it was clearly just another wasy to duck from a fight!!!

14 days was agreed on the second time Around in the saga aswel as blood testing straight after the fight, the issue was Manny would not have blood taken hours before the fight but would immediately after, again shit you choose to ignore, as for the 50/50 that was another get out of he fight clause by Floyd, at the time Manny was a champion in his own right as well as being p4p and would have been part of the biggest fight for possibly 25 years that would have generated obscene amounts of Money so Ofcourse an even purse would be expected, it's sad the split is another justification by Floyds ball licking fans use on behest of their hero, when it was clearly just another wasy to duck from a fight!!!

You are a idiot, I've rooted against Floyd many times. I bet you'll claim Manny didn't duck Sergio or Paul, you are a Pactard just admit your hero was a juicer.

If Floyd makes 45 million for Cotto and Manny made 25 million the numbers don't add up.

Yeah and Manny tried to blame his loss to Morales on having drug testing a week before the fight. "I was feeling weak and drowsy" etc, mostly bullshit id reckon.

You are a idiot, I've rooted against Floyd many times. I bet you'll claim Manny didn't duck Sergio or Paul, you are a Pactard just admit your hero was a juicer.

If Floyd makes 45 million for Cotto and Manny made 25 million the numbers don't add up.

The 'numbers' are you a fucking retard, stature alone gets him 50/50, that's beside the fight making them both more money and bigger PPV numbers than had gone before and that was only possible if they fought each other, Floyd was never getting a payday like Manny could bring him from any other fight, Floyd simply never wanted it, however I recall Sergio being suggested as an opponent along with Williams for Floyd on many occasions but never Manny so make of that what you will!!

I will repeat again though, Iam not a fan of Manny, I could not give 2 shits if he gets his ass whooped by every bum from Manillla to Miami, I tell shit how it is and that is that Floyd ducked his way through the last few years with numerous excuses to duck Manny....take Floyds cock out your eyes and balls out your mouth and see shit how it is!

Yeah and Manny tried to blame his loss to Morales on having drug testing a week before the fight. "I was feeling weak and drowsy" etc, mostly bullshit id reckon.

:facepalm
blackrican23

Floyd ducked Kosta, Margarito,Paul williams and Sergio

I bet you'll claim Manny didn't duck Sergio or Paul

post like this show how someone values tabloid head lines and message board gossip to be bible, I mean just add Wald pussy to the list of fighters both Manny and PBF ducked as well with your gossip theory mentality 

this board isn't a stepping stone to a gig on Wall st as a financial adviser  , you act as if you work for every promotional firm in boxing and sit and read the contracts before the firm does throwing around purses and contracts in everyone of your lame posts. We all read the same releases you do so your not breaking any news

maybe try  he said/she said as your username fits your style of posting

The 'numbers' are you a fucking retard, stature alone gets him 50/50, that's beside the fight making them both more money and bigger PPV numbers than had gone before and that was only possible if they fought each other, Floyd was never getting a payday like Manny could bring him from any other fight, Floyd simply never wanted it, however I recall Sergio being suggested as an opponent along with Williams for Floyd on many occasions but never Manny so make of that what you will!!

I will repeat again though, Iam not a fan of Manny, I could not give 2 shits if he gets his ass whooped by every bum from Manillla to Miami, I tell shit how it is and that is that Floyd ducked his way through the last few years with numerous excuses to duck Manny....take Floyds cock out your eyes and balls out your mouth and see shit how it is!

numbers don't matter? You are retarded they do.

sergio vs Manny was never discussed? Google it moron and Google whose belt Manny won in Dallas cause it was Sergio's.

• Downvote 1

post like this show how someone values tabloid head lines and message board gossip to be bible, I mean just add Wald pussy to the list of fighters both Manny and PBF ducked as well with your gossip theory mentality 

this board isn't a stepping stone to a gig on Wall st as a financial adviser  , you act as if you work for every promotional firm in boxing and sit and read the contracts before the firm does throwing around purses and contracts in everyone of your lame posts. We all read the same releases you do so your not breaking any news

maybe try  he said/she said as your username fits your style of posting

Fuck you fag

• Downvote 1

numbers don't matter? You are retarded they do.

sergio vs Manny was never discussed? Google it moron and Google whose belt Manny won in Dallas cause it was Sergio's.

Read my post again I said I didn't recall, I don't google shit and hop to boxrec to try and back up an argument that I'm getting my ass whooped in as you obviously have, I go off memory and occasionally I get things wrong, but not in this case, I've had this argument 100 times before with peeps that actually knew what they were talking about :tup

However....Numbers were used to cast a cloud over any negotiation, it's ironic that Manny came back with an offer that was Greater than Floyds and made Mayweather more money for a fight and he still never took up the option, so as I said numbers didn't matter, Floyd had made his mind up to protect the 0 and thats just what he did!

Read my post again I said I didn't recall, I don't google shit and hop to boxrec to try and back up an argument that I'm getting my ass whooped in as you obviously have, I go off memory and occasionally I get things wrong, but not in this case, I've had this argument 100 times before with peeps that actually knew what they were talking about :tup

However....Numbers were used to cast a cloud over any negotiation, it's ironic that Manny came back with an offer that was Greater than Floyds and made Mayweather more money for a fight and he still never took up the option, so as I said numbers didn't matter, Floyd had made his mind up to protect the 0 and thats just what he did!

You are scum sucking faggot ass racist I spit fact you spit garbage you should google cause you don't know shit

• Downvote 1