Roach: I’m going to ask Pacquiao to move down to 140

Mofo2

Manny Pacquiao – he’s not a great puncher at 147 like everyone thinks,†Roach said to maxboxing. “Everyone says he’s not getting the knockouts like with Hatton and those knockouts were at 135 and 140. I’m going to ask him if we can fight at 140 because that’s a better weight for him. He has no trouble making 140…he’s fighting these bigger, stronger guys. Bradley was at least 160 going into that ring.â€

Manny just took the "0" from a guy that was by many top 5 P4P i doubt anyone can make him run

Manny is losing 3 pounds to make 140 no risk in " moving" down now c'mon.

Manny just took the "0" from a guy that was by many top 5 P4P i doubt anyone can make him run

Manny is losing 3 pounds to make 140 no risk in " moving" down now c'mon.

So you think Floyd will have no choice but to fight him then??

point was he aint running as GRIM suggested and the dangers of losing 3 lbs to make 140 arent as perilous Neil made them sound

how could that be confusing? :meh

point was he aint running as GRIM suggested and the dangers of losing 3 lbs to make 140 arent as perilous Neil made them sound

how could that be confusing? :meh

Because I thought the reply was to me and not based on 3 different peoples opinions maybe :wave

GRIM =1 + Neil=1 makes 2 not 3  even simple shit confuses you :chin

you made no point to reply to dont know why you thought you did, or did i miss it :coffee

GRIM =1 + Neil=1 makes 2 not 3  even simple shit confuses you :chin

you made no point to reply to dont know why you thought you did, or did i miss it :coffee

you plus neil plus Grim......maths was your shit subject at school huhhh

yeah your just reaching to save face , your agenda posting is transparent  mostly ignored, like i stated you made no point to notice :coffee

yeah your just reaching to save face , your agenda posting is transparent  mostly ignored, like i stated you made no point to notice :coffee

No I posted that....have you got fucking Alzheimer's or an inability to read???? :facepalm