Furys accused of doping

blackrican23

The Mirror British tabloid is running a story today claiming a doping probe is underway against WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and his cousin heavyweight contender Hughie Fury. According to the Mirror, both Furys allegedly tested positive for the anabolic steroid nandrolone in early 2015 and UK Anti-Doping officials are investigating.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/team-fury-statement-re-sunday-mirror-allegation-343985

Joshua will have been tested - but its pretty fucked up that just because you are in top condition. you are under suspicion! 

• Upvote 1

TBH I dont believe Fury would dope, he doesnt come across as that type of character that would do that kind of shit - there will be some kind of legit explanation im sure!! 

Nandrolone  has no explanation aside from cheating . crazy people still try to equate doping to muscle tone  appetite stimulation and increased red blood cell production is common to Nandrolone which was  commonly prescribed to postmenopausal women

18 hours ago, JoshB said:

I believe Royce Gracie also tested positive for Nandrolone and he has hardly any muscle tone. Pretty sure it helps with endurance. It's a straight up steroid, no explanation other than that. 

I hope your not in denial Mofo, I remember you saying brit fighters never test positive or something like that.

No fan of Fury in fact I cannot stand the fucker so no denial there and I certainly have never said that Brit fighters dont take PEDs...Fury in my opinion isnt the kind of personality that registers user to me is all!!