Ray Leonard Jr. vs Marvin Hagler Jr. Promote Their Upcoming Match

blackrican23

ray-leonard-jr-marvin-hagler-jr-INF.jpg

Celebrity seeds Ray Leonard Jr., right, and Marvin Hagler Jr. posed at a press conference to promote their upcoming boxing match at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse in Philadelphia, PA.

Marvin Hagler Jr., age unknown, will take on 43-year-old Ray Leonard Jr. on April 8, 2017 in Atlantic City.

The boxing match will take place on the 30th anniversary of their father’s controversial fight on April 8, 1987.

Hagler Sr. clearly won that fight, but the starry-eyed judges declared Ray Leonard Sr., aka Sugar Ray, the winner by a split decision.

I remember that fight. Everyone knows Hagler was robbed. Maybe Hagler Jr. can settle the score once and for all.

30thhaglerleonard.jpg

http://www.thesweetscience.com/region-news/canada-usa/22950-ray-leonard-jr-vs-marvin-hagler-jr-press-conference-july-7

Dam I thought this was a silly internet rumor. These blokes looking like HWs or Cruiser weights. And why the heck we got to wait till  April 2017? And a Pay Per View event? I rather re watch Leonard Hagler for free on youtube in 70p on a dial up 56K connetion.

• WBF OG

didn't their daddies put them through college with all their earnings?

deez some broke ass ni66az

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

Question ...... Does Marvin know there's a Jr? 

Wait! that is a legit question, I have never heard of, or knew that Marvin had a son?