Lomachenko's Manager With a Big F*** You To Salido Demands

blackrican23

"If Salido would have right now the WBC title and Lomachenko have WBO, that means something," continued Klimas. "He can ask for even more money than Lomachenko but right now he's not in the situation where to tell Lomachenko to 'give me more money and I will fight you.' F*** you. There are plenty of guys to fight before a Salido."

Klimas says that Lomachenko's return to the ring will happen,''no later than November.'' Lomachenko last fought on June 11th where he stopped Rocky Martinez in five rounds in what was a scintillating performance.

The bottom line with Klimas is that Lomachenko will go belt-hunting.

"Listen, we have a (Jose) Pedraza, we have a (Jezreel) Corrales, we have (Jason) Sosa. We're aiming at champions. We're aiming to unify titles. That's our goal. I believe that's the goal for Top Rank I believe that's the goal of our team. That's what we want to do," stated Klimas.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenkos-manager-with-big-f-you-salido-demands--107514?print_friendly=1