In the current era , which fighter has defeated the most HOF worthy fighters

blackrican23

nobody placed PBF or forgot DLH, we did a whole bunch in the shout yesterday and was just starting the list, didn't get around to Goldie again, and a bunch of others we named

as you guys help list them I am putting them up has nothing to do with being rican

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackrican23

• mexfighter

• Slayer

• Hitman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Compiling  a list to see who has defeated the most guys going to be or in the HOF currently since 1980. all contributions are welcome and don't be afraid to nominate a guy as HOF worthy    Floyd  Mayw

mexfighter

Bricky was rooting for Sal Sanchez over Gomez so his being rican has nothing to do with it.

Ok now, mrs. Kellerman, you don't have to be snide. :stir And another one of my favorites, Terrible Terry beat SRL, Curry, Meldrick Taylor, Simon Brown, John Mugabi, Jorge Fernando Castro and Maurice Blocker.

awww look at cute little Eugenia tryin to make a nickname like the one i fashioned for her.... so adorable.

nice try.

awww look at cute little Eugenia tryin to make a nickname like the one i fashioned for her.... so adorable.

nice try.

Don't try to do this, you fail at it. This style was just not made for you...son.:stir

mexfighter

kostya (r. ruelas, ma gonzalez, jc chavez, judah, r. mayweather, bramble, laporte)

Tsyzu gets 2 , Bramble and Laporte not in HOF, don't think Zab gets in

2? Which ones are they, Chavez and Mayweather? What about MAGO?Sharmba?