Pacquiao fires back at Mayweather

Mofo2

Manny Pacquiao blasted his rival, controversial boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr., for his recent smack talk.

Pacquiao reacted to Mayweather’s claims that the Filipino boxer is already a “has been†and that he has already missed his chance for their supposed “super fight.†“He’s all talk. Why not stop the talk and say ‘let’s fight’ instead?)†Pacquiao, who has never fought since his loss to Juan Manuel Marquez, said.

The Filipino boxer insisted that he’s not yet over the hill and he will gladly prove it when he fights Mexico’s Brandon Rios. He added that he was never really beaten up in his last fight, stressing that his loss was caused by a lucky punch. " I’m not a has been, I can still win fights" said "I lost because I took a hit. I wasn’t beaten up… it was just a lucky punch, which is part of the game).â€

Pacquiao will begin his promotional tour for the Rios on July 26 in Macau.

Mayweather Jr. delivered a stinging rebuke against Pacquiao when fans mentioned the Filipino's name during the American boxer’s media tour for his bout against Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

Mayweather was addressing the crowd in San Antonio, Texas, when a fan shouted, “Fight Pacquiao!â€

“Pacquiao's a has-been. His career is over,†was the quick retort of the controversial boxer who has deliberately avoided the celebrated Filipino boxer in the past four years.

another lucky punch ! slayer must have written that piece :shit

lets us all re watch the fight and see that JMM landed that lucky punch a few times in the fight before the ko, its called setting it up :nice

• WBF OG

once arum cuts him loose and he loses again Im sure he wouldnt mind signing with golden boy in hopes of getting an 8 figure payday

Pacquiao is done! he got brutally knocked out and thats a wrap folks. He who is still undefeated can talk smack all they want :tup