Floyd's requirements for Manny Pacquiao

GRIM

:tup

Everybody's like, 'Aw, Pacquiao,' but I'm just letting you know he's not getting a fight with me... The only way he's getting the fight with me is if he signs with Mayweather Promotions. He's got to give me fights with Mayweather Promotions. If he don't give me no fights under Mayweather Promotions, then he's not getting the fight. That's how it is working now, because the ball is in my court. The ball has been in my court. I have been the A side.

• Members

What a tool...

Edit: Let me clarify. He is making the money and is obviously a smart businessman. He most likely has no real friends, his family (from what I understand) is at slight odds with him. I don't even think he is that great of a boxer. I hope Canelo shows him what being a good boxer means.

The fight has been dead for me for the past year or so, it's a fight that means nothing now...Manny is clearly past his best!

This fight will never occur peeps, it is way past it's time, even I have lost interest, Manny lost a whole lot more by being KO'd my Marquez, Game over mannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

• WBF OG

mayweather jr is an all time great lightweight and an all around swell bloke, but as a welterweight and above he is nothing special.