Diego Chaves Promises To Check Keith Thurman's Chin

blackrican23

www.boxingscene.com

Undefeated interim-welterweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), Argentine puncher Diego "La Joya" Chaves (22-0, 18 KOs), has promised to test the chin of Keith "One Time" Thurman (20-0-1, 18 KOs) this Saturday night at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. Both fighters are punchers and in the primes of their careers. Chaves, 27 years old, is not impressed by the record of Thurman, 24 years old. Chaves hopes the fight with Thurman will steal the show of the main event between Andre Berto and Jesus Soto Karass.

"[Thurman is a] beast because he has yet to be beaten. I think when you do not get hit with big shots, obviously [people think you are] a beast. When someone pastes you with a big shot, then we'll see what happens. We have seen several videos of him. He's a tough fighter, complicated, but we are very well positioned and we know what tactics we have to use in order to win, so I'm calm," said a confident Chaves.

Never heard or seen him, but I hope he can get the job done before 1 Time starts stinkin up the place :tup

Yesterday  no time  was labeled as best prospect in boxing on this forum :D