Fury: This will be Hayes last fight

Mofo2

Tyson Fury believes he will "carry the torch for British boxing" once he sends David Haye into retirement.

The pair face off on September 28 at the Manchester Arena, and unbeaten Fury has reacted to comments that Haye is only fighting him just to take on either Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko for another world title shot.

"He can forget any such plans because I'll be knocking him into retirement," Fury told the Daily Star while training in Belgium.

"After I have sorted him out in the ring, there will be nowhere left for him to go - he will be finished."

Former WBA heavyweight champion Haye has only fought Dereck Chisora since losing out to Wladimir Klitschko by a unanimous decision in 2011, and Fury insists their tussle will be the final time fans will see Haye in competitive action.

"This could well be Haye's last fight, believe me. But it will be one of many more for Tyson Fury as I head for the world title," Fury added.

"If anybody can carry that torch for British boxing, then it is me."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/226669.html#XPTk5Ask37g5wyUa.99