Funny shit you hear in the gym!

GRIM

So during our 6 rounds of rope skipping this am, the main topic was obviously the Mayweather Alvarez fight.

One of our female members claimed:

Mayweather is good and all, but Alvarez could beat him in a street fight!!

So I said ohhh really? and why do you think that?

She said because:

Alvarez has better headlock techniques

and asked me if I watched the fight and noticed how easy he put Floyd in a headlock. :palm:yess

I said dam I did not look at it like that and I will have to re watch the fight to note the head locking techniques of Alvarez, anyone else noticed this great technique "?

So during our 6 rounds of rope skipping this am, the main topic was obviously the Mayweather Alvarez fight.

One of our female members claimed:

So I said ohhh really? and why do you think that?

She said because:

and asked me if I watched the fight and noticed how easy he put Floyd in a headlock. :palm:yess

I said dam I did not look at it like that and I will have to re watch the fight to note the head locking techniques of Alvarez, anyone else noticed this great technique "?

ask why she feels a headlock wins a street fight

yeah and the MIRROR would counter your dialed in right hand a leave you first face I don't  get your point

i did here some complaints from a coworker who said floyd ran away most of the fight

you post this like it supposed to have some kind of impact , I hear people complaining about the price of lettuce and :?