Who said this?

GRIM

:palm

"Fighting Floyd Mayweather is my dream fight. We are the superstars of boxing and, once I have got ***** ********* out of the way, it will be Mayweather for me, fingers crossed.
He is an amazing tactician but I know my speed will count against him—that is something I believe in 100 percent.
All the fighters who meet Floyd rely on their power, and although he is an amazing fighter, you have to fight him at his own game. You have to treat it like a chess game. You have to use your speed. He needs to fight someone as quick as him and I know that I am quicker than him."

Hey everybody crying for a PBF KO , Khan would be perfect to cure the publics itch

TBF Khan does have decent handspeed, too bad his best punches are the straight 1-2-3 type combos PBF will see them all day, as far as footspeed unless he's RUNNING from danger its not existent

I agree with Khan tho he might be faster then PBF..............in the 100 yard dash

• WBF OG

i like how people were saying that if ginger beats mayweather, he should be #1 p4p.

what if khan beats him, should he be #1?

but vigil hunter has khan trying to box more now, that will hurt him if he fights floyd

I would say Virgil is trying to get him to utilise his best assets and that would be speed and power so I see it a little differently, amirs problems have generally been rooted in a careless guard and that would be his main downfall!

i think amir does est when he comes forward blitzing guys with speed & volume, i think virgil is trying to get him to pick his shots better & focus on defense more which will blunt his ability cause he aint that kind of fighter

Sounds right