THAT DRUNK F***' RIPPED ME OFF

GRIM

Former middleweight boxing champ Kelly Pavlik was arrested today after allegedly stiffing a cab driver in Ohio -- and the police report is HILARIOUS.

The cabbie called cops immediately after Kelly allegedly bailed on his fare early Wednesday morning in Canfield, and when police arrived at the scene ... the cabbie told officers he had been "ripped off by that drunk f*** Kelly Pavlik."

According to the cabbie, he had picked Kelly up at a nearby bar and driven him home -- resulting in a $25 fare -- but Kelly didn't feel like paying, telling him, "F*** you guys. I'm not paying you. Go f*** yourselves." Pavlik then disappeared into his house.

Pavlik was eventually arrested today for failing to show up to court to answer to the cabbie's complaint.

For Pavlik's part, he reportedly said he refused to pay because the cabbie was driving like a lunatic and he feared for his safety.

:boozr 

• Members

maybe it's his Slovakian heritage that brings about this alchoholism  :coffee

Or maybe its his Youngstown heritage.:coffee

Lets see if slayer can protect this chump now :cheah

Why should I? I was the only one here to see his qualities as a boxer, yes, but this is just sad. No need of protecting anyone, just helping and I can't do that, obviously.

Or maybe its his Youngstown heritage. :coffee

Why should I? I was the only one here to see his qualities as a boxer, yes, but this is just sad. No need of protecting anyone, just helping and I can't do that, obviously.

The man is a walking time bomb, for me its not sad, addiction is a choice not something you are born with!