Fury in Homophobic slur at Lewis

Mofo2

39901.3.jpg
Fury deleted the tweets shortly after © PA Photos
Enlarge

Tyson Fury has taken to Twitter to hit out at Lennox Lewis, including an astonishing homophobic slur.

Fury recently admitted that his dream would be to fight Lewis, despite the former heavyweight champion being almost twice his age.

But speaking to the Telegraph, Lewis said: "The way I look at it - Tyson Fury is just talk right now. He needs to prove himself, as a boxer. It's funny - because all he talks is a lot of fluff.

"I'm saying 'Who is Tyson Fury?' His name does not even ring a bell, especially in the boxing fraternity right now. He hasn't proven himself. Once you prove yourself, then you can talk and try and get me back.

"Why would you want me right now? I'm an old man and you know what, even if I did put on my gloves right now, I'd probably knock him out - inside a round."

After hearing the comments, Fury took to the social networking site to hit back at Lewis, who dismissed rumours early in his career that he was gay.

He wrote:

55955.jpg
© Twitter
Enlarge

Fury followed this up with a similar tweet, this time writing:

55957.jpg
© Twitter
Enlarge

Both tweets were deleted around an hour later. Fury again called Lewis out, writing:

55959.jpg
© Twitter
Enlarge

But Lewis had the last laugh, tweeting a picture of his world heavyweight belt with this message:

Lennox Lewis        âœ” @LennoxLewis

@Tyson_Fury Only because you may never see one up close.

BWKNln-IEAAAoV6.jpg

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/246173.html#rkvptMVoTzxmzfZO.99

Fury really doesn't understand how much of a dick he makes himself look, he is probably getting his back slapped by the rest of the gypsy community for putting himself out there......the guy is a cock!

He put that big doofus Lennox in his place. Fury is the truth folks get used to him.

ehhhhhhh? using name calling to call out a retired boxer who has no plans on coming out of retirement :palm

TBH Lennox's sexual preference has been questioned for years and wald pussys naked photo shoot with his brother made Orlando Cruz proud 

• Members

TBH Lennox's sexual preference has been questioned for years and wald pussys naked photo shoot with his brother made Orlando Cruz proud 

:pms Oh, come on you caveman, that was ART!:D

Can't wait for Feb the 8th when David Haye sends this Pikey prickly back to Gyppo land.

In fact I was brought up understanding his people were good as reading tea leaves and crystal balls

Obviously cannot read Haye wins via KO

As for him bad mouthing Lewis, just shows how pathetic he is. Guy is not fit to carry Lennox's water bottle.

Fury sees himself as the new generation of greatness, but alls I see is another slimeball with a big mouth that parks his caravan on Industrial estates!!