Marquez: The Judges Did it To Me Again, I Was Robbed

blackrican23

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=70553

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - Former four division champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs) was far from happy with scores for his twelve round split decision loss to WBO welterweight king Timothy Bradley (31-0, 12KOs). Two judges saw it 115-113, 116-112 in favor of Bradley, and the third had 115-113 for Marquez.

Marquez believes he was robbed for the sixth time in his career. The only defeat that he actually admits is the one-sided twelve round decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in 2009.

“I came to win. I felt I did win. The judges took it away. You don’t have to knock out the other fighter to win. I did my job. Clearly, I won the fight. I’ve been robbed six times in my career," Marquez said. “I need to knock people out to get a victory in Las Vegas. I need to be more scared of the judges than the opponent.â€

Marquez Marquez, please get real the judges was not to blame. :palm  here is the deal, Marquez looks like a amateur boxer when faced with an opponent that chooses to box instead of trade or fight. This was clearly demonstrated when he fought Mayweather he was rendered useless, on the other side of the coin When he fought Manny Marquez was allowed to do what he does best. 

• Members

not buying that marquez cant fight guys who move.  at this point he has no legs, but this was not always the case. 

Exactly-he's 40, he's done.

not buying that marquez cant fight guys who move.  at this point he has no legs, but this was not always the case. 

it was more the difference in hand speed then the legs. JMM just couldnt get off the shots to force Bradley to brawl , even just a little speed would have drawn Bradley into his fight

one thing I think JMM has to look back on is he followed Bradley around looking for the big shot WAY TOO MUCH not looking to cut the ring off properly and set Bradley up, it cost him

bradley and khan would be a hell of a run off if they ever met :tup