1 Time

GRIM

So I am really looking forward to 1 Time getting his ass handed to him by Jesus Soto Karass, What sayeth yee lads? who are you favoring in this match up?

• WBF OG

i favor thurman. i dont know that soto karass is as good as chaves.  that said, if soto karass can withstand the first 6 rounds of punishment it will be interesting to see thurman down the stretch facing some pressure. 

1 time is a terrible nickname.  why affiliate yourself with the Police?

• Members

Uhhhh no he will not!

Please. That he managed to stop the washed up Berto doesn't prove much. He has had a good year so far but now it comes to an end.:cheah

Predicting the outcome of a boxing match is based upon one's opinion. After the match it is then based upon fact. My opinion is that Karass will win, while your's is that he will loose. Both opinions are noted and pending the factual results.

• Members

Predicting the outcome of a boxing match is based upon one's opinion. After the match it is then based upon fact. My opinion is that Karass will win, while your's is that he will loose. Both opinions are noted and pending the factual results.

Ahem...fine, if you wanna play EDUCATED, do so. Won't change the fact-Karass is going down!:cheah But I have nothing against him and I say-may the best man win!

Ahem...fine, if you wanna play EDUCATED, do so. Won't change the fact-Karass is going down! :cheah But I have nothing against him and I say-may the best man win!

:D