ARUM EYES DONAIRE-NICHOLAS WALTERS

blackrican23

ARUM EYES DONAIRE-NICHOLAS WALTERS

Arum said he would like to match Donaire with Jamaican featherweight contender Nicholas Walters, who scored his third consecutive stoppage win on Saturday, doing so at 1:57 of the fourth round over Mexican rival Alberto Garza.

A 27-year-old who is nicknamed "The Axe Man," Walters improved to 23-0 with his 19th knockout victory, and Garza fell to 25-6-1 with 20 knockouts.

“Walters punches like a mule,†said Arum. “He's not technically great, but geez, is he strong. That fight would be a great fight. It would be bombs away. We'll have to talk to Nonito to see when he's ready to fight again. Walters ready to go as soon as possible, so we'll figure it out.â€

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/181847-chavez-vera-ii-aimed-for-march-1-arum-likes-donaire-vs-walters

I'll take that one. Can't see Donaire lasting with Walters who is a beast!

I had to research Walters a bit , never heard of the lad. The Jamaican does look fierce in his training vids but I dont know a single name on his resume