Froch: I'll Smack Groves and His Legs Will Turn To Bambi

blackrican23

Froch: I'll Smack Groves and His Legs Will Turn To Bambi

Posted by: Boxing Clever on 11/19/2013 .

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

Carl Froch has suggested George Groves already needs to start thinking about how to rebuild his career after he beats him on Saturday.

Nottingham fighter Froch defends his IBF and WBA super middleweight titles against the unbeaten Londoner in Manchester and is confident of making easy work of his challenger.

The war of words between the pair in the build-up to the showdown has been intense and Froch, 36, claims to have found extra motivation in what he perceives as a lack of respect from the 25-year-old.

Froch told Sky Sports News: "It is a big fight and these two world titles mean everything to me.

"I am taking it very, very seriously and George Groves is in a world of trouble.

"He is going to get an absolute shock on Saturday night because, not only am I going to beat him, I am going to beat him in spectacular fashion and potentially end his career. He is not going to see that one coming.

"There are some big names that I have boxed that have been unbeaten before coming into the fight with me, and some have gone on to win world titles, some have just retired because I have just knocked them sick.

"We will see how George Groves comes back from this loss, but it is going to be a devastating defeat for him.

"I have not heard any positivity towards George Groves because of the way he has spoken about me, the way he has been arrogant and disrespectful.

"He just seems to have a whole load of new enemies but that has motivated me, which is great."

Froch, who has won 31 of his 33 fights, accepts Groves deserves his shot at a world title.

But even though Groves has an impressive record behind him, having secured 15 of his 19 victories by knockout, Froch is not overly impressed.

He said: "Anybody that is going to be coming into the ring unbeaten, challenging for a world title, even if they have not really shown they belong there in the past, they are going to put in that extra 10 per cent in training.

"It is their chance, it is his big shot. Do I think he deserves it?

"Well, he obviously does because he is next in line for the IBF world title.

"Hopefully he is super fit and has been training hard, so his legs will be stronger, so when I do start to connect on his chin - and I will start to connect on his chin - hopefully he doesn't fall over straight away.

"George Groves can't take a shot, so as soon as I start smacking him on the chin his legs are going to turn to Bambi, he is going to be all over the shop."

• Members

Yeah right...I guess that's why George is calling radio stations to shoot his mouth off after Froch has just been interviewed about the fight!! 

Whats your point really? Lol...

You posted this aimed at Froch "Often fighters talk most shit when they are getting nervous-is this the case with Sproch?"

I would say you have taken constant swipes at Froch throughout and yet Groves is spouting shit constantly and you seem blinkered to it,  I think its ironic that Froch has made the vast majority of his comments in response to Groves who claims to be calm and collected and yet Groves is eagerly listening to one of Froch's interviews on radio and like a bitch calls in to the show to have his little snipe :facepalm so I guess my point is you are talking shit :coffee 

• Members

You posted this aimed at Froch "Often fighters talk most shit when they are getting nervous-is this the case with Sproch?"

I would say you have taken constant swipes at Froch throughout and yet Groves is spouting shit constantly and you seem blinkered to it,  I think its ironic that Froch has made the vast majority of his comments in response to Groves who claims to be calm and collected and yet Groves is eagerly listening to one of Froch's interviews on radio and like a bitch calls in to the show to have his little snipe :facepalmso I guess my point is you are talking shit :coffee 

Yea right, me and a half a dozen others here! :stir You get so pissed off when someone ridicules your precious baby Froch that you get rude-I don't like that side of u man. Wisen up. Groves having some verbal sparring before a fight is NOTHING NEW, grow da fak up! If nothing, your boy Froch has only contributed to it by acting like he's the greatest thing in the world and like Groves has nothing to do in the ring with him. WANKER! And so are you, if you support him! :wave

Yea right, me and a half a dozen others here! :stir You get so pissed off when someone ridicules your precious baby Froch that you get rude-I don't like that side of u man. Wisen up. Groves having some verbal sparring before a fight is NOTHING NEW, grow da fak up! If nothing, your boy Froch has only contributed to it by acting like he's the greatest thing in the world and like Groves has nothing to do in the ring with him. WANKER! And so are you, if you support him! :wave

Not at a,l, the nature of forums are that people have varying positions over fighters, however you shit talk about fighters you dont like even when they are doing the same thing you are sniping at them for....in this case Froch....you tend to make very little sense!

• Members

Not at a,l, the nature of forums are that people have varying positions over fighters, however you shit talk about fighters you dont like even when they are doing the same thing you are sniping at them for....in this case Froch....you tend to make very little sense!

Says you!:coffee You are just ignorant, in denial.:cop