Floyd unsure who he will meet on May 3rd

Mofo2

Floyd Mayweather Jnr has left the door open for a clash with Manny Pacquiao.

A fight between the pair has been much-debated in the boxing world, and a match up could potentially set a new pay-per-view record.

Mayweather told Hustleboss.com: "The guy is 1-2 in his last three fights. I wish him only the best. I don't know which company he's with. I'm only focused on Mayweather Promotions.

"My focus is on May 3. I don't know who my opponent is. If it's Pacquiao, it's Pacquiao. If it's Amir Khan, it's Amir Khan.

"I've got nothing bad to say Manny Pacquiao."

The undefeated Mayweather was victorious in his last fight over Saul Alvarez in September.

• WBF OG

His opponent will be (enter easily beatable oppenent name here)__________________________________________________

last I recall, Guerrero coming off the destruction of Berto was thought to be the one that would punish Floyd, plus the talk was about Floyd's age catching up to him, then that went by by real quick.

Next was the Mexican red head Alvarez he was the young tough lion with the inflated record, he was the one to demolish Floyd, Floyd gave him a 12 round lesson on the finer aspects of boxing.

It does not matter who is put up against Floyd the haters will say cherry/hand picked etc. 

So lets stretch this a bit: Floyd and Manny agree to fight, they fight and Floyd give him a lesson, guess what the haters will cry?

1. Floyd ran

2. Some catch weight related shit

3. Floyd waited till Manny was faded

4. Blah blah

Get real haters he beats them all live with it, as soon as he hits 50 |  0 he will leave and haters will not have no one to hate upon :yess

• WBF OG

no one with any knowledge of boxing game guerrero any shot at doing anything against mayweather jr.   alvarez at least had a considerable size edge. 

khan has the physical tools to present some problems early on.  if mayweather jr dominates him from the outset that will be more impressive than beating guerrero. 

• WBF OG

how much did i argue here that ghost and canelo had no chance?  Grim, your post is actually embarrassing.  who the hell said ghost would punish floyd except for his dad and the fight promoters?

i was thinking, maybe richar abril could beat floyd.

no one with any knowledge of boxing game guerrero any shot at doing anything against mayweather jr.

Boxing has a very large population of casual fans with no real boxing knowledge, by the way. 

who the hell said ghost would punish floyd except for his dad and the fight promoters?

Besides Guerrero's father and camp, many others thought that the tough Guerrero would be the guy. This is from my experience on the internet and in real life during the build up to the fight

last I recall, Guerrero coming off the destruction of Berto was thought to be the one that would punish Floyd, plus the talk was about Floyd's age catching up to him, then that went by by real quick.

Next was the Mexican red head Alvarez he was the young tough lion with the inflated record, he was the one to demolish Floyd, Floyd gave him a 12 round lesson on the finer aspects of boxing.

It does not matter who is put up against Floyd the haters will say cherry/hand picked etc. 

So lets stretch this a bit: Floyd and Manny agree to fight, they fight and Floyd give him a lesson, guess what the haters will cry?

1. Floyd ran

2. Some catch weight related shit

3. Floyd waited till Manny was faded

4. Blah blah

Get real haters he beats them all live with it, as soon as he hits 50 |  0 he will leave and haters will not have no one to hate upon :yess

No.....the Floyd haters were hoping Guerrero was legit and the Floyd huggers were bigging him up.....real people like myself were saying Floyd was continuing to pad the recorord and Floyd was taking another fighter in no way legit for the weight!  

His opponent will be (enter easily beatable oppenent name here)__________________________________________________

Not enough room to enter all the names, cause they are all easily beaten when it comes to Floyd :yess