Tyson Fury spouting shit yet again volume 237

Mofo2

Tyson Fury has vowed to fight once a month next year and has called out Klitschko brothers Vitali and Wladimir.

The British heavyweight took to Twitter to unload a ferocious rant which took no prisoners.

Undefeated Fury, who has won 15 of his 21 victories inside the distance, has promised to fight a dozen times in 2014 in what he calls his ‘bum a month’ campaign.

He tweeted: ‘Just letting every1 no I’m going to fight 12 times in 2014 starting in January. Bum a month campaign. Merry Christmas.’

The 25-year-old from Manchester added: ‘Shout out to all my haters. U lot of jealous wannabes’.

Next on the agenda was an attack on the Klitschkos brothers, David Haye and Deontay Wilder, who is also known as the Bronze Bomber.

‘Dont forget that @Klitschko & @mrdavidhaye & @BronzeBomber are all a bunch of pussys who have s*** there selves from me’

I cant bring myself to appreciate him at all tbh mate for a number of reasons-

1. He is from Manchester

2. He is a Gypo

3. He is a loudmouth who has achieved fuck all in his career yet runs his mouth

But most importantly Number 4....he is simply just a fucking knobhead and that is hard to ever warm to!

• Members

Spouting is what he does best, so let him continue. He knows the truth, what would happen if he had gotten in there with the K bros. :stir Neither of them is a blown up cruiserweight. :coffee And mofo, no need to be a racist. :pms