Sturm: No offer made for Martin Murray fight

Mofo2

IBF middleweight champion Felix Sturm has denied a report by the Daily Mail that Martin Murray has been offered a rematch after Murray pulled out of a February 1 fight against Jarrod Fletcher in Monte Carlo. “There is no truth to the current rumor that an offer was made to someone for my next fight,†stated Sturm via Twitter.

•  

• Members

felix sturm is a paper champ with no balls,  the guy needs to grow a nutsack!!!

abraham, golovkin, sergio, pirog etc  why didn't he/ won't he fight any of those guys?

felix sturm is a paper champ with no balls,  the guy needs to grow a nutsack!!!

abraham, golovkin, sergio, pirog etc  why didn't he/ won't he fight any of those guys?

Golovkin? Because he just became a big name right before Sturm lost his title. And because he's now in USA, same as Martinez. Pirog? Blah! What's he done anyway to deserve fighting Felix?

Should the same not be said of Murray who had a chance at Golovkin and turned it down?

He fought the man who beat the man who beat him. Murray seems to be busier going over old ground.

He beat the champion, and is likely now looking for his next bout whilst also needing to know if Barker is going to force a rematch.

Let's not forget he has received a number of gifts along the way also!

• Members

Sturm ducked GGG

Pirog would have been alot better than ronald hearns or zbik

what about abraham? what's your excuse for that fight never materialising?

My excuse? Fook off, I'm not Sturm's manager. I did read he said he thought Abraham wasn't a worthy challenger for him. The man DID fight a lot of bums, many are forgetting that when they thrash Sturm-AA's level of competition wasn't any better really. They both have as many good as bad names on their resumes.:coffee