Tyson Fury: Amir Khan has a good chance against Floyd Mayweather

Mofo2

TYSON FURY believes Floyd Mayweather Jnr could have his hands full should he decide to fight Amir Khan on May 3.

Khan is presently in the running, alongside Marcos Maidana, to meet Mayweather and Fury insists the Bolton speedster can give Mayweather problems.

"I do believe he has a good chance against Floyd Mayweather if they fight," said Fury. "He has a good chance. I believe his speed and footwork will give Mayweather all the problems he needs. "Unless Khan gets caught with one punch – and Mayweather isn't a one-punch knockout artist, he usually goes to points with people – so I think Khan can give him all the trouble he needs."

Mayweather has put a poll on the Mayweather Promotions website asking fans to vote for Khan or Maidana to face him. After Maidana raced into an early lead, Khan has pegged him back and is now on pole position to be the man facing Mayweather on May 3 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.