Khan V Broner?

GRIM

Good match up I think, they both have something to prove one would go forward greatly and the other would take 2 steps back down the ladder. :tup

post-1-0-22126600-1393837453_thumb.png

A lot of hot air going on between these two blokes  :war

"Khan ain't s–t," wrote Broner, 24. "This for everybody who think all I do is party. I'm ready to beat the f–k out of Amir King Khan."

Khan had plenty to say in response, comparing his 2010 unanimous-decision victory over Maidana to Broner's UD loss in December, during which he was knocked down twice by Maidana.

Along with the comment, "Me v Maidana, Broner v Maidana," Khan posted photos of a floored Maidana in the first round of their fight, as well as separate shots of a grounded Broner.

"Broner looking at the pictures you was in a lot of trouble. I rest my case,"  stated Khan, 27, who still is miffed that Mayweather chose Maidana to be his next opponent, even though a fan poll on the Mayweather Promotions' website favored him. He then referred to Broner's split-decision win over Paulie Malignaggi last June: "Broner should keep quite. Malanaggi beat him but didn't get it. Maidana the fight after destroyed him and I would make him retire."

Broner took one final stab at Khan, posting photos of his 54-second stoppage loss to Breidis Prescott in September 2008, as well as the one by fourth-round knockout to Danny Garcia in July 2012.

"OK, I admit I got hit with some great shots by a hell of a puncher and I hit the canvas," stated Broner. "But this guy @amirkingkhan can get hit by the wind and he will fall."

Last week, Khan listed Broner as perhaps his chief target, along with IBF 147-pound beltholder Shawn Porter, and ex-titleholders Devon Alexander and Robert Guerrero.

"I will announce soon who I will fight next, and it will be a more creditable opponent," stated Khan. "If Broner wants to fight me I'm ready. Please, can you get your legal team to reply to my team?"

Broner, Porter and Alexander are advised by Al Haymon, as is Mayweather. One being mentioned as a potential opponent for Broner on May 3 is John Molina, a recent Haymon signee, according to Fighthype