Fury: I would knock Mayweather out

Mofo2

“I would knock Floyd [Mayweather] out in five seconds,†he declared. “Pound-for-pound, upside down, anything you want. I am the man, me—there’s not a 10 stone man born from his mother’s womb who can beat me. I don’t give a fuck what other people say, the pound-for-pound king is always a heavyweight. Whoever is the best heavyweight on the planet is the best boxer in the world because size matters. I don’t care how skillful you are.

“When I beat Wladimir, I’ll be the best fighter on the planet. I’ll be the man who can beat anyone at all other weights. I thank God everyday for who I am—the person I’ve become—and that I’m a giant, a heavyweight who can fight—I wouldn’t want to be at any other weight. To be heavyweight champion means more than 10 other weights put together, you’d rather be heavyweight champion than a five-weight champion. Being heavyweight champ holds more glory.â€

He would knock out Floyd, no danger no doubt-its just fucked up that he spouts this type of shit, disrespecting someone that achieved more in the first 12 months of his career than Fury has in his entire!!