Mike Tyson comments on Deontay Wilder

Mofo2

Earlier today, former heavyweight champion of the world Mike Tyson made a comment about unbeaten heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder (31-0, 31 KO’s), saying that he wants to see how the 6’7†Deontay will react when he faces someone that will punch him back. Deontay then fired back with some comments of his own, and this led to James Toney joining in by telling Deontay he was off base for returning fire on Tyson.

Mike Tyson said this about Deontay as quoted by Showtime: “We have to see what happens when he [Deontay] gets hit back. Anyone can knock someone out, even my 3-year-old son.â€

Deontay then gave Tyson his 2 cents, saying “Mike Tyson, Yeah, a 3 year old that wants to quit can bite an ear off too, right? #SmartAleck.â€

At this point James Toney came to Tyson’s defense, saying “@BronzeBomber, you’re a damn clown! How you’re going to disrespect a legend like Mike Tyson? He’d whoop you today like I would! You’re a fake! Come see me!â€

It seems that Toney felt that Deontay should have just let Tyson’s comment about him go without saying a word.

Deontay then told Toney “Dumb a** JamesToney talks about disrespect but damn this what he had to say about Mike Tyson on You Tube – James Toney Rips Mike Tyson: I would KO Him Easy!â€