Darchinyan done fukked up, wheres the Boz !

blackrican23

Walters vs. Darchinyan on May 31

WBA featherweight champion Nicholas “The Axeman†Walters will make his second title defense against former two-division titleholder Vic Darchynian in Macao on May 31. The bout will be the co-main event fight to the Nonito Donaire-Simpiwe Vityeka clash promoted by Top Rank. “We are happy that Nicholas will be fighting a boxer of the quality and name-recognition of Vic Darchinyan,†declared Walters’ manager Jacques Deschamps. The Jamaican-born Walters brings in a record of 23-0 with 19 KOs while the veteran Darchinyan, a former super-flyweight and bantamweight champion, has a 39-6-1 slate.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/walters-vs-darchinyan-on-may-31-241193

never seen this dude before

but if rican has given this guy his seal of approval i guess we can expect Darchnian to win easy  :coffee

Word :D

• 1 month later...

easy call Walters is like a jr welter at featherweight , vic the rat was small at flyweight

props G to posting whole fight for the benefit of those who doubted me and me as well since i only saw highlights :esmile

well TBH the HBO hi lites made it looked a bit of a bigger blowout . Walters is a player at 126-130 but not unbeatable 

Really wasn't a good day for Boz though, was it. Groves and Darchinyan losing on the same night.

plus his idol Sturm getting beat  too  :madlol