Has Khan been a Naughty Boy?

Mofo2

THE wife of Bolton boxing star Amir Khan has confronted two women to ask if they slept with her husband, according to a national Sunday newspaper. The story in the Sun On Sunday claims 27-year-old Khan’s pregnant wife, Faryal Makhdoom, contacted Bolton woman Clair Nuttall, aged 33, and Eglantine-Flore Aguilar, aged 21, to ask if they had sex with him before or after they were married in May, 2013.

In a string of text message exchanges, Ms Nuttall tells 22-year-old Mrs Khan they had sex at his home six months after his marriage, and wrote: “I’m sorryâ€, according to the national newspaper.

Shit newspaper but wouldn't be shocked heard similar things in the past of him being creepy with women

He would have minge throwing themselves at him all the time, it would be a sin not to take advantage as far as I am concerned :coffee

sounds like something rican would do

haha your mother shared my pics ! no wonder you always talking bout grabbing my dick  :pms