Cotto and his team, are weak as hell

GRIM

Sergio Martinez won’t be allowed to wear knee brace for Cotto fight on Saturday

WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez (51-2-2, 28 KO’s) learned today that he won’t be permitted to wear a knee brace on his surgically repaired right knee for his title defense this Saturday night against Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31 KO’s) at Madison Square Garden, in New York. thesweetscience.com is reporting that the New York State Athletic Commission won’t let Sergio wear the brace for some reason.

Apparently, nothing was said about him not being able to wear it in the contract language for the fight, and perhaps no one thought too much about it. But someone seems to have taken an issue with Sergio wearing the knee brace.

It could be that after watching Martinez working out on HBO’s recent Cotto vs. Martinez 24/7 last Saturday, they saw Martinez with the brace on his knee and decided that he shouldn’t be allowed to wear it during the fight, even though it’s not something that would benefit him for the fight. It would be merely used to protect his knee.

But when he fought Yuri Foreman it was ok to wear the knee brace? If this was cotto's and his team's doing it shows what pussies they are :palm

is this even true ? sounds like those stories about PBF beating up guys in parking lots

What :? oh you mean those 47 gang bangers that Floyd beat up in the parking lot of Walmart the other day?

• WBF OG

I'm the A side, Martinez is the B side...wah wah wah

I want to come in second, I want the red corner...wah wah wah!

Miguel Joto.

that's all fine and done by a million fighters, but a knee brace lol. I didn't even know you could object to such

I don't see it reported anywhere, but I guess if its true the HBO cameras of 24-7 will have it on Thursday

• WBF OG

Cotto, "I want to know what kind of mouthpiece he's wearing, too."

"His socks?  They better be made by Hanes or he can't wear them."

"His robe better not have any color blue or any letters on it...if it does, no fight!"

"His walk-in song better not have more than 28 words in it....if it does, I'll call the fight off!"

Cotto Says Martinez is Feeling Nerves Over Injuries

Former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31KOs) is not paying attention to some of the verbal barbs coming from WBC middleweight king Sergio Martinez (52-2-2, 28KOs). For most of their fight promotion, Martinez has called Cotto a "diva" and said the Puerto Rican boxer has very unlikable personality and mistreats people.

Cotto says Martinez is making those statements because he's nervous that his body might fall apart in the fight. Martinez has been inactive since last April's decision win over Martin Murray, where the Argentine star suffered several injuries in the fight.

"You are never going to see Miguel Cotto talking trash about any of his opponents. I'm a professional the whole way. I'm just ready for the fight," Cotto said.

"When you pass through those kind of injuries, that he had before, and you realize that you probably are not going to be 100% for the fight, [then] you start saying those kinds of things to work on the mind of your opponent."

nobody but TSS reported anything about knee brace , but TSS is a good source so lets see the 24-7 footage. they posted an update on martinez can wear what ever he wants too on the knee , and there is rules on braces that I didnt know about 

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/articles-frontpage/18712-first-glovegate-now-bracegate-sergio-knee-braces-a-no-go-in-nyc

Like Cotto said he aint punching him in the knee  :madlol  I dont think anything came from Cotto about brace just a plant story that seems to not have caught the fire it was designed to 

except here  :nice

WAR COTTO !!

• WBF OG

cotto talked shit about margarito so he's a fucking liar.  

cotto saying Martinez is worried about his injuries is a way to psyche himself up.  he knows he's in too deep.  he's gonna see stars.