Canelo: " I want to win spectacularly on July 12"

Mofo2

Five days before he heads to Las Vegas, popular Mexican superstar and former WBC and WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez participated in a media workout Tuesday before dozens of TV cameras, print and internet reporters, bloggers and boxing videographers at the House of Boxing Training Center.

“I’ve had a great training camp here in San Diego and I’m ready to go,’’ said Canelo (43-1-1, 31 KOs) of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, who faces former Cuban national amateur standout and current WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Erislandy “The American Dream†Lara (19-1-2, 12 KOs) in the 12-round main event of “HONOR & GLORY: Canelo vs. Lara,’’ a highly anticipated four-fight SHOWTIME PPV® telecast Saturday, July 12, from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

“Every camp is different because we’re always training for a different opponent. And, as always, I’ve worked very hard in this one. But Lara has said so many things behind my back and on social media for such a long time now that, yes, this fight is and has become personal.

“He’s a good fighter but he talks a lot. He’s offended me. I’m going to have an answer for everything he has said. I’m going to shut him up once and for all.’’

• WBF OG

Joshua wants to have relations with Georges St Frenchman but we all don't get what we desire. Lara will give this guy a boxing lesson. Whether he gets the decision is another story. Alot less eyes on him gettin got than if they gifted alvarez vs mayweather jr. Tho they tried

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

canelo won, barely, but won.

Cuban style boxing in the pros?  blehhhh, suck my cock with that shit. 

still can't believe Oscar de la p4p did that shit vs. tito.  the fuck?

• WBF OG

He frustrated us idiots that paid the PPV fee.

Source:  us idiots that paid the PPV fee

Erislandy Lara fought an intelligent fight Saturday night, frustrating Canelo Alvarez with his quickness, movement, longer reach and his seeming ease at slipping punches.

Source: usatoday

hey steffi welcome :wave

I see you added me to your friends list could you post something besides an article quote so i know your a real person  :D