Britain’s next big thing?

Mofo2

Callum's been quietly simmering away without making gobshite noises and consistently winning and getting stronger -  and I like him. A much better prospect than Chunky methinks............................

Callum's been quietly simmering away without making gobshite noises and consistently winning and getting stronger -  and I like him. A much better prospect than Chunky methinks............................

I agree a better prospect, but Chunky would eat him alive at this point in his career, he looks very strong and doesnt dive in through lack of patience though and I like that!!

is a gobshite noise a bloody sound? sounds ghastly 

Callum is easily the most exciting thing in British boxing right now and him going 10 rounds in his last fight will do him the world of good. Now get him in a 12 rounder and THEN go after Rocky.

I think he beats Fielding comfortably now myself, Rocky is far too easily hit and is very predictable!!

I will leave Seli to explain what it means - but 'ghastly; sounds so fucking :gay ffs :D

I have never had a conversation with a person who uses ghastly, thats a brit term

but i encounter plenty who repeatedly say "Know what I"m saying " every other sentence   :facepalm hate that shite 

I have never had a conversation with a person who uses ghastly, thats a brit term

but i encounter plenty who repeatedly say "Know what I"m saying " every other sentence   :facepalm hate that shite 

Ghastly is used by Posh Brit cock suckers, you know what im saying :D