In the works: Kovalev vs. B-Hop on HBO in November

blackrican23

A unification fight between WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev and IBF/WBA light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins is reportedly on for November as long as Kovalev wins his defense against Blake Caparello on Saturday night. Both sides have signed.

Fight will be televised by HBO. The IBF exerted pressure on Hopkins to reach a deal by 5 pm or face a purse bid for mandatory challenger.

— Chris Mannix (@ChrisMannixSI

Yeah mate, he will shout that he wanted the fight, but Kovalev wouldnt sign - sensible for Bhop to try and fuck any negotiation up with unreasonable demands, its the slimiest type of duck for me though!

• WBF OG

hopkins only chance is if he stinks his way through the first half of the fight and if kovalev has poor stamina, which is yet to be determined. 

• WBF OG

do you guys really want to see hops or is it that you want to see kovalev destroy him?

hops is like mayweather...you watch him because of  the other guy.

hopkins only chance is if he stinks his way through the first half of the fight and if kovalev has poor stamina, which is yet to be determined. 

I cannot possibly see Bhop having a hope here, the trouble is I have said that with a number of his last fights.....so I dont know if I would bet against him!!